I dident want it to end.

Start from the beginning

"y/n i can tell toga you can't make it if you don't feel like going-" I reassured her, however she just shrugged and continued to grab things from her closet

"do what you want," she responded her voice staying low. This wasn't her at all, but then again. I dont really even know her.. 

I'd like to tho..

I shook my head slightly as if trying to shake that last thought out of my head, this was just a misson that i had to pay for. I made the mistake of briging her to the league base, and this is what some would call a 'punishment'

on the other hand, i got to know someone else. Someone that i can probably relate to.

Y/n had shut the closet door and had turned to me, her face had turned dry from her tears.

"can you get out, so i can change.." she mumbled setting the clothes she picked out on the bed.

"oh yea sure.."i mumbled, I decided it was best not to make any jokes that would piss her off. I had a good one to..

I walked down the staires, going into the living room. I looked around, when somthing shiney caught my eye on the coffee table. I walked over to the table and saw a key laying there..

I looked around before i deicieded to pick it up.

I smirked, he really screwed up huh.. I put the key back decideing i could take ir another time

or wait for her to give it to me..

"I honestly thought you were going to take it toya.."A voice suddenly said from behind me, I smiled

"now why would i do that keigo.." i huffed turning around, stuffing my hands in my jackets pockets. He annoyed the hell out of me sometimes..

"well, I dont know. Just a hunch.." he mumbled playing with a fork in his hand

"what were you doing in y/n closet dabi? better yet why are you even here?" he asked. Setting the fork down gently, to look up and make eye contact with me. It was a look of threat

"tch.. Like i would tell you.."  I responded, pulling my pack of cigarettes out of my pocket.

"Well, i could turn you both in right now. Y/n would be arrested for helping you 'get away' or 'escape' and you would be arrested well, for obvious reasons.." he threatened, however i made no reaction

"want one."I offered him a cigarette, lighting my own.

"i don't smoke. Now answer my questions.." he pried, I knew damn well he smoked.

"you'll find out when the times right.." I mumbled looking the other way..

"I suggest you get out of here keigo before y/n comes back down, shes pretty upset.." I said plainly taking a puff from my cigarette..

"I don't know why your suddenly wanting to play hero, but i guess your right.." he mumbled. He walked up to me, crossing his arms..

"before i go toya.."

"what."

"your turning soft, all over her.. I'd watch your back dabi.. As you just witnessed she's pretty closed off.." He whispered in my ear, before walking to the balcony..

I watched as he took flight into the air, if he wasn't such a jerk i would complement him on his wings, they are pretty cool..

I heard y/n's door close, and the sound of her footsteps nearing closer. I turned around to see her walking down the staires. She was wearing a black noodle stringed, crop top, her jelwery hung across her neck. Her baggy pants had chains hanging off of them. 

(your outfit)

"no smoking in my house." she said plainly, walking up to me.

"Sorry, didn't know" I responded smirking as she took the cigarette from me.

"you know its bad for you to smoke right.."

"you know its bad to be housing a villain if your a hero right?" 

She darted me a look, but i just smiled sitting at the counter. She knew i was being sarcastic, I know that one hit a little close to home tho.

"for what its worth, you look nice.." I muttered, laying my chin against my hand. Avoiding eye contact.

"t-thanks" i heard her whisper in response, she was pouring her water. Her guitar case sitting near the door.

"when did that get there?" i asked pointing to the guitar case.

I watched as her hand was enveloped in a black shadow. I moved my gaze back to the guitar case. That was now rushing over to her, the same darkness enveloped around it 

"your quirk im guessing?" I asked looking back to her

She nodded, putting her lid on her bottle

"are you driving me?" she asked picking up her case.

"i mean i guess i can, are you sure you wanna go?"

I dident get a response. She stood still, staring at the floor. 

I dont see why she is the one getting all upset about this, but i guess i might never know

"yes. I want to go." she replied finally, walking towards the door.

"We can drive my car, your smells like cigarette smoke.." she mumbled, walking out the front door.

I laughed lightly, following behind her. I shut the door

I don't know what she made me feel, but whatever it was

I dident want it to end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aye so like, how you all liking it :> i hope its good, there are much better stories that you can read.

Also, events are gonna start being out of order, like the whole overhaul battle comes before hawks well in this its gonna come after you met him soooo-

have fun-

word count : 1501 words