Ben Pov
Today is my chance to get to know anna and stuff.My time is kinda running out since ag come back tmr,I'm so ready to get my revenge and i can really tell she likes anna cause we used to be bffs until middle school.She was never a player but when her girlfriend got with me that's when she became a player, she really loved her,that's also how we became enemies.I haven't seen her eye lit up since her first girlfriend but now with anna,she smiled more and her eyes lit up more.I don't want to hurt ag but i have to cause she hurt me,bullied me and she was better than me at everything my whole life.

Anna Pov
Everything was normal and fine until lunch time.Ben the cute boy came and asked us "can i sit with y'all" I didn't say anything i was just there shocked "Um yea"i heard emmi replying "Hi my name ben"he said "I'm julia" "I'm emmi" "I'm ami" he looked at me and said "What's your name beautiful" "Ann...anna"i stuttered "Nice to meet you all"he replied "Uhhm not to be rude but why are you sitting with us aren't you supposed to sit with the popular people"julia said "Yea we not trying to be rude we just like to get things straight forward"Emmi added "It's ok i'm just trying to make new friends plus i known them for awhile and you guys look like really cool people"he said "Oh ok"we replied We talked and got to know each other more,i felt like he was flirting with me but it just might be me.He was very funny tho. Then lunch time was over "Alright i got to go friends?"he said putting his hands out to shake our hands "friends" we said and shook his hands then he walked away "Omg yall he is so nice and funny"i said "Ohh"they said smirking "what"i asked "You crushing aren't you"they asked "Maybe,maybe not"i said smiling and walking to my class.

Mia/Avery/Sophie
Mia-Omg what is ben doing with anna
Avery-Ik he is doing this on purpose
Sophie-He probably trying to hurt ag
Mia-I hope he knows ag really likes her
Avery-yea and he should mess with anna cause he already took ag's first love and now if he takes anna there's gonna be a big problem.
Sophie-If ag finds out about this she gonna hurt him for sure
Mia-Don't tell her we don't want her ending her career
Avery-Yea i agree

Emmi Pov
Me and anna went to class and started doing our work until someone came in "Hi what can i do for you sir"our teacher asked ben "Um i got moved to this class"ben said "Oh yes you can sit over there"teacher said "yes sir"ben said and sat down "Omg anna your man is here"i said "Shut up he not mine and prob will never cause he too popular for me"she said "Girl you know that's not true"i said "It's true ok do your work now"she said.

Ben Pov
I gotten pretty close with anna and her friends and one more way to get closer to them is getting class with them.Ik that we have a class together but that won't help so i asked my teacher to change my class at first she didn't let me by i kept annoying her so she moved me.I felt so accomplished but i would feel more better if i just hurt ag.I got in the room and everyone was staring at me,i told the teacher what happened and he told me to sit 3 desk away from anna.After that we just started to do our work.

Anna Pov
After class ben came up to us and said Hi so we said it back then we just talked for a while "Anna i won't be able to drop you off i just got an emergency call"emmi said "It's ok i'll just walk to my dorm "I said "I can drop you off"ben offered "Oh no it's fine"i said "It's ok we friends right"he asked "Yea"i replied "Then let me drive you"he said "Ok fine".
Ben-This is my chance i hope ag sees what's happening but she will tmr.
I got in his car and he drove home to my dorm.He hand he the six while driving and i blasted my apple music playlist.I just vibe with the music then we arrived.We got out of his car and came and opened the door for me "Oh thx"i said "it's my pleasure"he said "Well imma go now"i said "Wait"he said then i turned around.Once i turned around he just hugged me so i hugged him back "Ok sorry about that but bye see you tmr" he said "It's ok but see you tmr"i said walking to my dorm.Omg i can't believe ben just hugged me i can't stop smiling. I got in the room and saw ag.