Stained Glass Eyes, and Colorful Tears.

The earth around me stopped, but I played it off.

"You know how wrong this is." I whispered, touching his face.

"I do know. I know well, but what I can't seem to understand is how it happened. And how you managed to get three out of four members of the band to fall in love with you."

"I wasn't aiming to, I promise that." I replied.

"I know you weren't, but you have."

"Look at it this way, you're better off keeping your distance. My first husband is dead, and my second is moments away from insanity because of me. I'm just a pretty face with a screwed up life. Stay as far out of it as you can."

He sighed, "You're right."

I hugged him, "You will find somebody. But that person is not me."

He held me tight, "Just holding you is going to be enough to get me by."

I smiled, "Well, you'd better keep your distance, because if Vic comes back and sees this, he might get the wrong idea."

"We wouldn't want that."

We turned around, and Vic was standing in the doorway.

"He was just comforting me." I defended.

"I know. But I've seen it all before, which means I can tell when someone is comforting a friend, and when when they're comforting someone they love."

"Vic, I told him that I was in love with you, and that he needed to stay as far away from me as he could." I said.

"I believe you. Remember, this isn't the first time someone's confessed their love to you when they know you're off limits. I know you're not going to do anything that would complicate your life further."

Mike nodded, "I can admire her from afar. I'm not getting in the way of your happiness anymore."

I smiled, "And nobody had to throw away their happiness for this to come to an understanding."

"We've evolved from monkeys to human beings capable of thought process." Vic commented.

I just laughed, "What did you bring me?"

"Chocolate icecream, and milk." He said holding up the bag.

I grinned from ear to ear, "And that's why you're my hubby, and my best friend."

He kissed me.

The next week went by like nothing, and before I knew it we were moving on to the next city, and the weird thing was , if Vic even looked at me wrong, or breathed wrong, I was a crying mess.

We kept thinking that it was just my break down getting worse.

In Ireland, I spent two days in a hotel room bed, eating, crying and freaking out.

"I really think I'm about to start my period. You know my hormones get all out of whack and I inhale anything chocolate." I said.

Vic just sighed, "You know if I didn't love you, I would probably shoot you."

I smiled, "Don't worry, I'd shoot me too."

Another week passed, and I got worse and worse, and my period never came.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I whined.

Vic just held me close, "Don't worry, it's okay."

"No it isn't, this should've come and been done with by now." I said.