Wake Me Up and Let Me Know You're Alive.

Vic.

Michelle was horribly torn up over Tony leaving.

I tried everything I could to be there for her, but I knew this wasn't going to heal easily.

The first time she told me, had been the day after her divorce was final.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Don't be, you didn't make him leave, I did." She whispered, washing Keaton's hair.

"I know, but I wish he would've found another way to deal this this." I said.

"This happens all the time. Man leaves his family because he doesn't want them anymore. I just never thought it would happen to me." She whispered.

I hugged her, "I know babe, I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Just as long as you're there for me, I don't want you to be sorry." She said.

I kissed her head, "I'm always here. I always have been, and I always will be." I said.

Tony.

I'd never left California.

I just moved myself to Santa Monica and was living new life.

I went by Cesar Soto, and asked people to call me Julius.

I worked at a music shop, just like the one I'd worked in before I was in Pierce The Veil, and lived in an apartment by myself.

Nobody but me knew that I'd left my old life, my wife and kids behind.

I missed my kids, but I knew I couldn't go back.

I checked into the San Diego news every once in awhile, and last month, I saw a court report where Mrs. Michelle Marie Perry had filed for divorce from her estranged husband Caesar Antonio "Tony Perry" Soto, and where the divorce was finalized.

I was no longer married to her.

She'd moved on, just like I told her to.

But it didn't make reading the article any less painful.

I kept my eyes peeled for a marriage license announcement, because I knew it was only a matter of time.

And because she should've married him in the first place.

"Julius!" Kelly called.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"I need you to unload the boxes in the back. Ally will cover the front ." She said.

"Will do." I said.

I walked in the back and started unpacking boxes.

I saw a magazine with a picture of Paramore on the cover and remembered that Madison was particularly fond of that band.

Then I saw another magazine, The latest issue of Alternative Press, with Mischief Managed on the cover.

Michelle stood next to Ben, her arm draped around his shoulders.

She'd dyed her hair all red, and gotten her nose, dimples and upper lip pierced.

She looked beautiful.

She had recovered from her accident really well.

She had a tattoo sleeve on her left arm.

I wanted to cry, but I was legitimately proud of her.

I read through the magazine, and found the article about Mischief Managed.

Mischief Managed has been through a rally of obstacles this year alone.