I'm Gonna Run This Like A Lion.

Jaime.

After Michelle had pulled herself together, they took her down the hall for a psych-evaluation.

Leaving me in the room with Madison, Sarah, Oli, Jonny, and Madison's nurse, Jade.

"Uncle Jaime, is my mama gonna be okay?" Madi asked.

I nodded, "Of course she is. She's just really sad right now." I said.

"It's because of my real daddy isn't it. Because of Tony." She said.

I stared at her, as did Sarah, Oli and Jonny.

"I thought Michelle was overreacting." Sarah murmured.

"Do you remember your daddy?" I asked.

Madison nodded, "I have dreams about him all the time. He talks to me in my dreams. He just wants mama to know that what happened to him isn't her fault. He wants her to be happy."

I looked at the little brown eyed replica of Tony and smiled, "We all want your mom to be happy." I said.

Madison started crying, "I miss my real daddy." She said.

I hugged her, "I know you do kiddo, we all miss him. But things happen sometimes, things that are out of our hands." I said.

"Daddy says that mommy loves me, but that she's scared. What's she scared of?" Madi asked.

I looked up at Sarah, then back at Madison, "I don't know honey. Your mommy has a lot going on. Maybe she's afraid of the future. We're all pretty afraid for her, because of everything that happened." I said.

"I'll ask daddy what she's scared of. He knows lots of things, maybe he can tell me and I can make her not scared." She said.

I felt tears in my eyes, "Are you gonna protect your mommy?" I asked.

She nodded, "I'm not letting anything happen to her, I need my mommy. I couldn't bring back my daddy when he went away, and I don't want to lose my mommy too. I would be an orphan." She said.

"No you wouldn't. You have me, Vic, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mike and your grand parents. You wouldn't be an orphan. There's too many people that love you Madi Elise." I said hugging her.

She sniffled, "Would you be my daddy if something happened to my mommy?" She asked.

I looked into her brown eyes, and then I glanced up at Sarah, who was trying not to cry.

I leaned down, "If something happened to your mommy, Vic would be your daddy. And if something happened to Vic, Uncle Mike and Aunt Sarah would be your parents, and then me if something happened to them, But I'll always be your uncle. You can always count on me to be here for you. You've been though so much in just five years, you need all the family and love you can get." I said.'

She smiled at me, "I love you uncle Jaime." She said. 

The little Tony-like face pulled at my heartstrings, "I love you too Madi Elise." I said.

Michelle walked back in, still shaking, both hands protectively folded over her stomach. 

"They said I'm going to be fine." She said. 

Vic sat down with her, holding her hand, "You are going to be fine. I promise." He said. 

Michelle kissed him and smiled serenely, "I love you Vic." She whispered. 

Vic grinned, "Duh, you're married to me aren't you?"  

Michelle threw her arms around his neck and climbed into his lap, hugging him, "Wouldn't have it any other way." She said pressing her nose to his.