"Did you notice anything strange about her?"

"No, but I'm not usually trying to find oddities in my friend's behavior."

"Fair enough," Vinnie conceded.

"You guys obviously think that you know something that I don't, so why don't you just spit it out." Monica glared between the two brothers. "Don't I at least get to know why I'm being followed?"

"Sweetheart don't flatter yourself," Dante laughed. "We were following your little friend, you just happened to show up." 

"We'll discuss this more when we get to your home, but Gina's real name is Tiffany Moretti. She's worked for us for several years now, and now we have reason to believe that she's in business with the Santorelli's. That's were she was coming from before she met you for lunch."

"You're lying! There's no way that Gina knows anything about the mob!"

"We have no reason to lie to you," Dante said exasperated. "Don't blame us because your friend is a fraud and you fell for it."

Monica remained silent for the remainder of the ride to Long Island, she knew she didn't have an argument. The only thing she could think about was her father's reaction, she wasn't supposed to be gallivanting around the city and had snuck out. Salvatore wasn't an overly strict father, but he definitely expected his children to respect and obey him. When they didn't it wasn't a pretty sight.

They drove up the winding driveway and past the well manicured lawn, all eyes were on the car as Vinnie parked it in front of the massive house. The front door swung open, revealing Marco's furious glare followed by Donatella's worried expression.

As she trudged up the front steps followed by Vinnie and Dante, Monica felt like a little kid all over again. Whenever she or her siblings had gotten in trouble, they had been escorted into their father's office to be reprimanded. Their mother usually tried to act in their defense but it rarely, if ever, did any good. Marco knocked on the closed door and announced their arrival, before opening the door and ushering Vinnie, Dante, and Monica inside. Salvatore sat behind the wooden desk in his plush leather chair, while Joe stood behind him with his arms crossed.

"Aren't you supposed to be upstairs?" Salvatore spoke lowly as he locked eyes with his middle daughter.

Monica gulped, "Yes."

"You said that you had a migraine and you were going to be in bed all day, correct?"

"Yes sir," she fiddled with a loose ravel on the edge of her sweater.

"Who is this friend of yours?"

"Her name's Gina, I met her a few moths ago," Monica responded.

"What do you two know about my daughter's friend," Salvatore questioned Vinnie and Date while his eyes stayed on Monica.

"Her real name is Tiffany Moretti she's worked in a number of our clubs, most recently she was a stripper at one of our underground clubs," Vinnie answered. "She's also Senator Richard Price's illegitimate daughter."

Monica shook her head in disbelief, "I didn't know."

"Anything else?" Salvatore ignored his middle child.