"Fancy meeting you here," he smirked.

"What do you want?" Monica rolled her eyes.

"We just have a few questions about your friend."

"My friends are none of your business," she retorted. 

"Actually they are," Vinnie sounded from behind her.

"What is this about?" She looked between the two brothers wide eyed. "I haven't done anything wrong, I'm allowed to have friends that aren't involved with the mob."

Dante cocked his head to the side, "Do you really think that your little friend has no idea who you are?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Let's go Monica," Vinnie ordered. "We aren't having this conversation on the sidewalk, we'll have someone come and pick up your car."

They escorted her back towards their awaiting car, flanking either side of her. Dante gestured for her to get in the passenger side, while he took the backseat and Vinnie took the driver's seat.

As they were pulling into traffic and headed towards Long Island she let out a huff, "Can you tell me what this is all about? I don't have anything to do with the Graziano's, shouldn't you be more concerned with my sister, she's the one that's neck deep in this mess."

"Giuliana is safe, thanks for your concern," Vinnie stated dryly.

Monica had the decency to look embarrassed, "I didn't mean it the way it sounded."

"Sure," Dante retorted.

"But back to your question," Vinnie steered the conversation back on track. "We just need to know more about the friend that you just had lunch with, what do you know about her?"

"Gina? I just met her when I was at a coffee shop with my study group. She came in when I was leaving and said she liked my purse, then we just hit it off. Is that a crime?"

"She calls herself Gina, that's original." Dante snorted from the backseat.

"She doesn't call herself that, that's her name!" Monica protested.

"What else do you know about Gina?" Vinnie implored.

"Gina's not from New York, she said she's from the Midwest."

"Which state?"

Monica paused, "She never said...or maybe I wasn't paying attention."

Vinnie gave her a sideways glance, "What else do you know about her? Where does she live, where does she work?"

Monica shook her head, "She's a dancer,"

"I'll say," Dante muttered.

"At a studio, or at a club? Vinnie implored.

"I don't know," Monica shrugged.

Dante chuckled, "You sure don't know anything about your supposed friend. What could you two possibly talk about if you know absolutely nothing about the girl?"

"I guess most of our conversations revolve around me, she's never divulged much information about herself," Monica admitted. She stared out of the window, trying to recall the many conversations she'd had with her friend. "Gina said she doesn't talk to her family much...at least that's what she's always told me."

"How long have you known this girl?" Vinnie asked.

Monica shrugged, "A few months."