"M-My heart?" the teen was awestruck as before as a shimmering heart shaped crystal that was engulfed in a soft pink light slowly drifted from Cosmos' palms, and into her chest where it merged with her body. "This means...I-I can leave? Back to my old life?"

"That is correct," Cosmos nodded. "However, I'm afraid the life you left is no longer the same."

[Name] was in disbelief," H-How so?"

"It seems...you have already returned to the mortal world twenty one days after your demise. However, the being which claims to be you, is of course not you, for you stand here before me. This girl brought her knowledge from books, and false accusations of Castle Oblivion to those who were around you-as well as the alterations of their sacred recollections in order for them to view her appearance. Therefore, upon your return, you will see she is [Name], whereas you have never existed in their lives."

"So then I can't be...me," [Name] muttered slowly. "Someone...somewhere...is me?"

"That is correct," Cosmos nodded solemnly. "Once you are ready to leave, you need to go through the main doors which will open for you only. You will then find yourself in the state you arrived, in the place you had last been in. Remember this though: powers and magic, anything forced upon them to remember will not bring out the wanted outcome, for memories are fragile and pure. If you are to succeed you shall patiently carry out a plan of your own, and this may result in distress. I wish you luck on your journey, [Name]. Farewell."

With that, Cosmos disappeared in a flash of light just as she had come. [Name]'s kudan key manifested itself around her neck, a single strand of white light taking shape, then flashing and showing its true appearance. She took a moment to rest a hand over her heart, only to wipe away a few tears from feeling its steady beats. Then, she sniffled and smiled to herself, walking out of the room and towards the main hall, putting up her hood.

The cloaked prisoners of Castle Oblivion were unaffected by [Name] as she made her way through the numerous walled places, down staircase after staircase mostly. Everything looked the same, uniformed black contrast against white surroundings, making the girl wonder how even she hasn't managed to get lost yet. [Name] stopped in her tracks in front of the double doors once entering the main lobby. Nobody stood here-the only time someone came was on entrance and exit of the castle. With a sigh, confused thoughts, and not yet a plan in mind, [Name] laid her hands on the handles.

"Leaving without saying goodbye?"

[Name]'s head snapped out of its thought and she whirled around to face him-Ryuushin. His hair had gotten longer since the first time they both reacquainted in Castle Oblivion, his eyes regretful now, all the time. After numerous apologies, [Name] found it in herself to forgive him even though she technically had when they last fought. He did commit mass murder of the syndicate alone, but in defense, he was crazed by jealousy, power, and darkness-somehow able to keep his own heart.

"Well, I didn't want to leave in tears," [Name] sighed, walking over to his figure.

"I can't cry," Ryuushin chuckled halfheartedly, pulling down his hood. "No heart remember?"

"Funny," she snorted.

"[Name]," his gaze shifted from the floor and locked with hers," I apologize once again for everything. I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I'm grateful for you giving it to me."

"I did hate you Ryuushin," she smiled softly and rested a hand to his cheek," but remember we were best friends for 11 years. Through that hate, deep down we still care for one another. It might not be as strong as before, but it's still there nevertheless."

"Still," he returned the smile weakly and laid his hand on hers, squeezing it firmly," I don't deserve it. I don't think it matters, or that you care anymore, but I still love you, I always will. Whatever guy gets you now will be lucky." A light blush crossed [Name]'s cheeks and she rolled her eyes. Chuckling, the ravenette released her hand," It hurts to see you leave, I want to cry but I can't...Well I better let you go, then. [B.O.C] is waiting isn't he?"

[Name] removed her hand and sighed, turning towards the door," Yeah...Right."

"Be...be careful [Name]. If anyone...bothers you...call me, and I'll come running," the ravenette murmured, his gaze on the floor.

"Don't worry," she smiled and shook her head, pulling the teen into a hug," I'll be fine. Just promise me one thing."

"Anything," he nodded, looking at her solemnly.

"If we ever meet again, make sure you don't change, and please, don't regret."

"You have my word, but I will make it up to you as soon as I'm outta here," Ryuushin smiled and she nodded, returning the gesture as she pulled away.

Although his heart was missing, it ached him to see [Name] depart. In a small act of selfishness, Ryuushin gently grabbed her wrist and spun her around, pressing his lips onto hers for a final time while pulling down [Name]'s hood. Sweet, sincere, and full of passion, the kiss lasted only a few seconds until he pulled away. Tears were in [Name]'s eyes, and he shook his head, smiling as he wiped them away. Then, he bowed to her formally and left. The [hair color] girl shakily opened the door, and stepped through, surrounded by blinding white light.