At that I release Kurama and my own killer intent. I think a few people fainted around the school cause you could hear distant thuds.

Everyone is looking at me 'Well that worked better than I thought, I guess they were surprised that the dead last can immobilize the entire school with just his Killer intent.'

"OUR, killer intent" Kurama corrected

"If any of you talk down upon my teammates again, you will only wish for death."

Kiba starts to laugh a bit as I have stopped leaking OUR K.I.

"You were dead last, what can you do?" He follows up from his laughing.

I turned to Kiba and smiled, and within a couple seconds he was in the wall.

Iruka-sensei was too stunned with what just happened to say anything or even do anything.

- Timeskip -

I ended up getting scolded of course but what happened next I really didn't expect.

"N...Naruto-kun?"

"Ahh Hinata-chan how are you sorry about what the others said about you that was really rude and should not happen." I said to her.

"T...Thank you for everything N...Naruto-kun." she said

This all was happening as we were waiting for our sensei.

"I w...wonder what our sensei will be like."

"Well guessing by the time it is taking for them to get there I think it is onii-chan" I say, slipping out the fact I call Kakashi hatake onii-chan.

'Kuso'

"Onii-chan?" Hinata questioned.

"No he's not my actual onii-chan he just looked after me a little while I was younger." I say trying to hide the fact he was on my dad's team.

I know my heritage because Kurama told me since I kept asking him, and he kinda snapped at me because I did ask him every other hour of the day.

"I s...see."

Hinata and I made it back to the classroom to meet up with Sasuke and wait for Kakashi-nii

- Timeskip -

"Yo!" A familiar voice rings throughout the room.

I turn and smile at our new sensei knowing exactly who it is.

"First impressions...

Promising. Meet me on the roof in one minute and don't be late." with that Kakashi-nii Shunshined away and we made our way to the roof.

When we got there Kakashi-nii was leaning on the railing reading his ohh so 'family friendly' book in front of a bunch of twelve year olds.

"Kakashi-nii do you always have to read that thing in public?" I ask as I have caught a glimpse of what lies inside.

"How many times do I have to tell you when you are training with me or when we are taking part in team exercises drop the nii. It is Kakashi-sensei or just sensei understand?"

"Hai, sensei" I say half upset because I know he loves that nickname.

"No how about we introduce ourselves, start with your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, and your dream."