Soft Chrollo X Reader 🧸

This will be a fluff!
💖 Requested by aishwarya0614

You and Chrollo have been dating for a while, but he always acts tough and fearless in front of all the world, well.. except you. You allowed him to let it all on you, because you have no clue how hard it must be for him to be so superior in front of other people, having the respect of his troupe and leading them, even Hisoka being so passionate about fighting him.. Not that Hisoka stood a chance though. You knew your man better than anyone and you absolutely know what he's capable of.

Ever since he lost his nen and lost all way of contact of his troupe you spent all your time protecting him on the way. Some guy had wrapped a chain around his heart, which wouldn't allow him to speak to the troupe or use his nen. You weren't part of the troupe, because Chrollo wanted to keep you safe from the chain guy and if you wouldn't be here with him.

Currently you two were at his Heaven's arena floor in his bed cuddling and thinking of ways to get rid of the chain wrapped around his heart. "(Y/N).. Thank you for everything, my love." - he grabbed your hand and kissed it. - "I don't have enough words to explain how much I'm thankful to have you.. I don't even deserve you.." - his eyes started tearing up. - "C-Chrollo.. Don't speak like that. Of course you deserve me! And you don't have to thank me for anything!" - you cupped his face and wiped away his tears. - "I do it because I love you." - you pecked his lips and hugged him. - "I promise you that we will find a way.. Whatever it takes." - his tears rolled down his cheeks as he smiled. - "That's why I love you (Y/N).. When you truly want something you always do it. I never believed that I will never fall in love. I thought I won't find a place where I would fit, but i figured that my place is with you." - he gently grabbed your chin with his two fingers and kissed you. -" I love you (Y/N). I understood, during all the time I spent with you, that anything I wanted was nothing I need. All I need is you by my side." - he kissed you without giving you a chance to reply, but his words really touched you and you kissed him back. After to long lovely makeout you pulled away breathless. When you finally had enough air you replied - " I love you too Chrollo. I will always be by your side no matter what." - both of you drifted off to sleep, ready for what the future prepared to you.