o n e

*Next Day*

My loud alarm filled my ear drums causing me to wake up and pry my -deprived from sleep- eyes to open. You know that feeling when you wake up with all muscles aching making you not want to get out of the warmth of your bed? Yes that's me right now. Once, I was able to pull myself from the security of my bed I sat at my vanity to do makeup which was worthy of a social media upload. Afterwards I pulled on my khaki green body suit that has a wide collar to show my prominent collar bones with long sleeves and black high waisted jeans that have rips on the knees. My hair rested down with a centre parting to frame my face. Suddenly no other then Ball himself burst through my bedroom door. 

"Heyyyyy." He dragged making his voice echo through my room before throwing a cereal bar in my direction.

"Hey Con." I responding, laughing at his dramatic entrance. 

Quickly I ate the bar and walked over to my backpack. Slung it over my shoulder  as Connor said another of his stupid, laughable jokes making me smile brightly. Walking, out the room I threw the wrapper in the bin and shouted goodbyes to my mum and dad before linking arms with my best friend. By the time we where at school we un-linked arms as we strolled into our tutor room. Sitting, next to each other we always tell each our stupid inside jokes. The form tutor Mrs Embleton took the register and as if on cue the bell went for first lesson. We had English and thank god Con sits next to me in this lesson, I don't know what I would do if he wasn't. Walking, to English we went past the group of the most popular groups in school who I don't give the time or day. The main guys are Brad, James and Tristan. Tristan is the loud one who constantly gets shouted at in class and around school. Brad is the man whore of the year who is fucking someone different every Friday and Saturday night. Then there is James. He is referred to Mr Perfect and to be honest he comes across as the most self centred but he is probably ok. Really nobody can deal with that group, the only people who can is the sluts of the school and the popular wannabes. In English I sat straight next to Connor on the middle row. 10 minutes into the lesson Tristan, Brad and James all stumbled into the class room in fits of laughter.

"Boys sit down now." Mr Butler our English teacher spat sternly.

They all sat at the back of the class. Tristan put his legs on the desk, Brad flirted with a blonde ,who looked like she was off to the circus, in front of him as James had his index finger and thumb on either side of his bottom lip as he stared into space. I snapped out of the trance as Mr butler started to do the register. After that he started to do the lesson on Shakespeare. In between each paragraph of reading the extract he would shout at the same person. Evans who came back with immature comments every line of the play. People found it funny at first, but people now ignore the immature boy and don't laugh, well apart from Brad.

"EVANS ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL GET CALL OUT!" Mr Butler screamed towards the blonde.

Tristan just mocked Mr Butler, as Brad laughed, making my eyes roll at both of them. This made Connor chuckle.

"Wow I made Ball laugh." Tristan smirked. "That's an achievement."

"Actually I wasn't laughing at you I was laughing at something Autumn Did." Connor spoke smugly, making my attention turn to the group of boys.

Tristan was angry, Brad kept winking at me as James smiled warmly in my direction as sir typed aggressively sending a email to call out. The usual routine happened of Tristan getting sent out into a different class and getting a detention at Lunch. After Evans departure English flew by and before I knew it break started. Me and Connor went to our form tutor room. There we just chilled out a bit, but then Connor got his guitar out.

"Can you please sing with me?" Connor asked, as he finished up tuning the guitar.

Con then started to stick his bottom lip out and give big eyes.

"Con Con you know I can't say no to those eyes." I smiled making him smile widely.

He passed me a lyrics sheet. A song called Hurricane by Connor.

"You written this." I asked

"Yes just go with it and I will follow." Connor smiled widely.

I sung the chorus and Connor strummed his guitar. By the time the song finished Connor was smiling brightly.

"That was amazing." Condor beamed. "One day we should record it and put it on YouTube."

"Yeah sure whatever." I mumbled.

The bell went and we went to music. My next two lessons flown by like English and in no time it was Lunch.

*edited*