n i n e

Autumn's *P.O.V*

Today was a drag. Constant puking and wanting to crawl into a hole to hide. Luckily, I'm feeling better then before but I still just want to rest. The strain is irritating me. Since me and Con are in year eleven, Condor was able to come to my house at lunch to check up on me. I was fine. I'm feeling better. Showering, helped alot to make me loosen up. Great thing is. Bradley cant come over due too the fact I wasn't there. So it's great for me. Then again since he isn't coming over I wont get my art work done, but its worth it. A knock came from the front door so I walked down and opened it. Con walked in with a smile on his face.

"Feeling better?" He asked soothingly.

"Yeah I'm better but still a bit unsure." I said.

"Get back to bed i will cook your favrouite pasta in a leek, ham and cheese sauce." Con smiled.

Warmly, I smiled towards him and pecked him on the cheek in a friendly way. I spoke softly towards con saying I dont know what I would with out him. Condor is one of the best person I know. I trust him more then my parents and most of my family. That sounds so bad, but most of my family are away so Con is always there. That's why I love him. Back upstairs, I lied back down on the bed and got more comfy. Ten minutes past and Connor came back upstairs with a plate of pasta making me sit up. After eating Con took the plate downstairs and said goodbye with a kiss on the cheek. As he left my phone went off making me think its Connor who had forgotten to tell me something but no it was no other then James Mcvey himself. It took me a second to choose too decline or pick up.

In the call -

James: Autumn.

Me: Yes.

James: Brad is outside your house dont let him in.

Me: I can do what I want. You don't control me.

James: Trust me. Dont let him in. Anyway I hope you ge-

I cut him off. Now this is me swearing. I cant be arsed with his bullshit. Is brad actually out there though? Well I guess I will have to find out. At the window I looked out onto the dimly lit street and a figure was walking up my drive. A few seconds later a loud boom came from the door. Slowly I walked down the stairs and opened the door. It was brad hunched over facing the side lighting a cigarette. Fully I opened the door as he looked up at me taking a drag and puffing it way to the side.

"Yes." I said.

"Hey." He smiled, putting the cigarette up to his lips as I replied with a hi back.

"Well since you weren't in today I had to follow Ball to your house." He smirked.

"Oh wow. It's not everyday when the man slag follows people to get to someone else's house. Wait you probably have to get into someone's bed." I smirked back.

"I find it hot when you fight back." Brad said flashing his teeth, then stepping further towards me.

"Don't come into the house smoking." I spoke sternly as he held the cigarette just inbetween his lips.

His face instantly dropped and he put it out by stomping on it. I passed him a mint making him laugh as I put a piece of chewing gum in my mouth.

"I want chewing gum." Brad smiled.

"I'm all out that was the last piece." I pouted and Brad's face got closer to mine.

"I need to know those lips." Brad smiled and put his lips on mine.

His hands went to my lower back and he bit my lip so I would part my lips for him. As soon as I did his tongue hit the inside of my left cheek taking the chewing gum. I closed my lips and pulled away from Bradley. I walked away and went upstairs. I can't give brad what he wants. He is only here for one thing and that's sex.

------------

I'm actually proud of this chapter. :) I'm thinking about adding a new character!!! I just need to think of one! Maybe you guys could be in it. What do you think?? Tell me what your names are. What you look like and what you would like to do in this book and how I could introduce you into it!! I would really love feedback as well xx