f o u r t e e n

Autumn's *P.O.V*

I felt my mind racing after I left James. I don't know if I will be able to forgive him for what he did and I don't care if I am overreacting. Pushing all these thoughts aside I went to my next lesson.

*Skip to the end of the day*

Luckily, I didn't have maths today. Meaning I didn't have to deal with James who I kept my distance from. I began to walk out of the school gates. Suddenly I heard my name been shouted making me snap my head behind my shoulder to see James jogging up to me.

"You can't keep ignoring me." James spoke quietly.

"I'm not. I'm keeping my distance."

"I thought we are staying as friends though. Friends don't just keep their distance. Do they?" He questioned.

"James what do you actually want from me! The first time we became 'friends' you fu-!" I shouted as he puthe finger on my lips to cut me off.

"I know and I regret it."

"Was I that bad that you regret it." I spoke and turned around to walk away.

"You know I didn't mean it like that Autumn." He grabbed my shoulder. "I meant it as I went to fast I should of got to know you better so we could get closer and maybe build a relationship before diving in head first like a dick head. I like you alot Autumn."

I turned towards him.

"Don't expect me to instantly forgive you and say 'oh James I forgive you. I like you to. Let's got into the hedge so I can suck you off' because guess what. I'm not like the other girls." I spoke smugly.

"And that's why I like you. Because you are different and not like every other slaggy girl in the school."

"Just leave it James." I said as a small crowd started to grow making my anxious and nervous.

My palms started to sweat and shake. James noticed as the more people begin watching making me push through a few of the people and begin walking home.

"AUTUMN!" James shouted and ran after me to grab my wrist. "Please just let me sort this out and explain myself."

"No."

"Please." He begged.

"No James." I said.

"Please Autumn."

"If I do will you leave me alone?" I asked.

"Yes." He smiled.

Straight away I began to walk my way home with him trailing behind. Once I was at my house I unlocked the door and James shut it. I took my shoes and bag off as James follwed with the same action.

"The lounge is there." I pointed to a door as he walked to it and say down.

I went to the kitchen and got myself a drink beofee going back to the lounge to see James sprawled over the couch. Slowly I placed my drink onto the coffee table and sat on the one seater as James looked up to me making him sit up. He patted the space next to him making me shake my head.

"Autumn. Come here before I carry you here." He chuckled while I kept a straight face then ride of my seat then sit next to him.

James instantly put his arm round me and smiled.

"I wasn't lying when I said I liked you." He smiled making me mummble. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I really like you and I want to have a friendship or relationship with you."

"I don't know James." I said softly.

"You really frustrate me. You know." He huffed. "One minute I think I'm getting somewhere and the next I feel like I'm going nowhere. I'm going in circles with you."

"Well I don't know if i can trust you."

James looked down to his feet.

"I'm sorry." He spoke quietly.

"Are you though. You didn't take my feelings into consideration before did you." I snapped.

"Autumn I didn't do it on purpose!" He shouted.

"Don't shout at me James." I gritted my teeth.

Then the door bell went. I pulled myself away from James and went to the front door. Opening the door I saw... Brad

-----

CLIFF HANGER😂😂😂 enjoy 😊