f i f t e e n

"Hello Autumn." Brad smiled.

"Hey." I smiled, then turned my head to see James looking back at me from the sofa.

"How are you?" Brad said and let himself in as I said fine.

James stood up from the sofa and Brad snapped his head towards him.

"What the fuck is he doing here." Brad spat.

"More like what are you doing here." James bit back.

"Newsflash James I'm here for Autumn and not just fuck her then throw her away like you did. This girl means more to me then you fucking think James." Brad started to raise his voice.

"Brad im not stupid. I know your game. You work through to the girls heart then brake them. You do it all the time. I have witnessed you do it multipul times." James started to make his way over to Brad so I stepped back.

"James I think you need to get your facts right. I didn't like thoose girls but guess fucking what I love Autumn!" Brad shouted and his eyes went wide once he realised what I said.

Straight away I felt awkward making me run upstairs to my room then lock the door.

James' *P.O.V*

"Autumn!" I Shouted as I ran up the stairs with Brad trailing behind.

"Autumn babe come out." Brad spoke softly as he knocked on her bedroom door, glaring at me as he did so.

"Come on Autumn. Please." I pleaded softly.

As soon as the words left my mouth a click noise came from the lock. I opened the door and went to hug her but Brad beat me too it. They way she wrapped her delicate arms around Brads torso made my blood boi, and they way Brad has his arms around her small waist made my envy grow. I wanted to be him.

------

This is only a small chapter as your votes will decide what happens next. So Brad or James 😏??? Comment below 😊😊