s i x t e e n

James' *P.O.V*

It happened. Everything I wanted. Lucy pushed Brad off her. Maybe I'm slightly exaggerating but she did pull herself away from Brad then say the words I have just wanted to hear.

"Brad can you go me and James need some space to talk things out."

A smirk played on my lips as Brad left the room then house.

Autumn's *P.O.V*

Once Brad left I slumpt onto my bed.

"So." James said then sits next to me.

"So." I mumbled into my hands.

James placed his hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"Autumn I mean't every word I said. You mean alot to me and I never meant to hurt you. I never did anything on purpose. Do you think I would have sex with someone who didn't mean alot to me? I obviously like you enough to do stuff like that with you. I just wanted to get close to you because the day I recognized you I fell head over heels for you. I love your brown eye and the blonde parts in the ends of your hair." He chuckled while lifting my top died hair. "You are the definition of beauty even though that's cringy as anything but you are. That's why I want to ask you to be mine. I want you to be mine and for me to be yours. Autumn I never meant to hurt you my dad was coming home early in the morning and I needed to be there. I had no time to write a note and I didn't want to wake you that's why I called you on the morning. That's when you didn't answer. Who can blame you though." He chuckled again.

"Then what was the whole thing with Chloe?" I questioned.

"Autumn get real no matter how rude this would sound but who really wants Chloe. Definitely not me when I could possibly have you." James said and I hummed in response.

"So can you be mine?" He asked.

-----

This was another short chapter but I'm getting into this story. I have so many ideas for it and it's so exciting. I am also doing a competition on my imagines book to win a imagine (as I'm not doing personals anymore) and a Skype call with me so go over there for the details ;) ANYWAY comment who you want Autumn with Brad or James and why. 😊 vote so I know you want me to continue with this book :))