e i g h t

Autumn's *P.O.V*

So the one and only Bradley Will Simpson is staying over this weekend. It's going to bug me until he goes to my house which is on Friday and it is Thursday night. Collage flown by quicker then I wanted it to. Yes I wanted school to drag on. That would mean it would be a longer time till he stays over. James blanked me all today including the days this week. Luckily, I didn't have Maths, but tomorrow I do. Awkward much. All these thoughts rushed through my brain. And the main point getting repeated was that the bad boy/ man whore of the school was staying at my house this weekend making my nerves rise. I became more tired making me fall into a sleep in my clothes I wore today.

-- next Morning ---

I woke up uncomfortably because of not changing last night. My jeans felt like they where going to cut me in half. I then realised that today Brad was staying over all weekend making my stomach churn from nerves. It made me run to the bathroom and spew everything up, emptying my stomach. I stayed at the toilet where I kept puking everything I ate yesterday. Hearing a small knock on the bathroom room door made me groan then I thrown up again. The person then walked through the door. It was Connor. I put my side fringe behind my ear and started puking again. Instantly, Connor ran to my side and he started to rub my back to comfort me.

"You really need to get out of these clothes , did you sleep in them?" Connor asked worried, I nodded.

He left the room and came back with shorts and a tank top and told me to get dressed. I got into the them and Connor took my clothes downstairs and came up with a bucket and a glass of water.

"I will tell the school that your sick ok?" Connor said and I nodded again.

Connor pulled me up and carried me to my bed and I got in. He put the bucket on the floor and the water on the side. Soon after he left for school, which i was quite happy I wasn't going to.

Bradley's *P.O.V*

I got to school earlier to see Autumn, I knew she always came to school with a guy named Connor, but once I looked up he was walking alone so I stopped him in his path.

"Hey mate, where is Autumn?" I asked, as Connor looked at me funny.

"She is sick and what has it got to do with you anyway?" Connor, spoke plainly.

"Autumn is my art partner and I was meant to go to hers for the weekend." I replied, smugly.

"What is it with your little group being with Autumn? Leave her alone." Connor, clenched his fists and a small vein popped out of his neck and a few on his arms.

"Sorry to break it to you, but I'm not leaving Autumn alone for a while." I smirked making Connor shoves past me, knocking my shoulder.

I smirked and went to my form to talk to the guys. Tristan and James were both there and James instantly shot me a glare.

"What's up with him?" I asked Tristan, as I sat on the edge of the table with my feet on the chair beneath me.

"You ask him." Tris replied. "He has been in a mood since he came into school and he won't tell me."

"Yo James, what wrong?" I asked, as he gave me a look of 'are you actually asking that question'.

I got of the table and pulled him out side.

"Just tell me what's wrong!" I shouted at James. "What have I done!"

"Autumn, why pick her as your art partner and why sit next to her? Hmmm." James snapped.

"Dewd you brought it on yourself by not sitting next to her before I got there and the only reason she said yes to being my partner was because you, been the idiot you are, asked Chloe instead of her. She looked up to if you where going to ask her, but no, you thought it would be great to flirt with Chloe. Yes I asked Autumn, but she she could of said no. She didn't though as in that moment of time I was there when you should of been. It's your problem Mcvey not mine, your the one to blame here not me." I told James.

I then opened the door back into the room leaving James behind thinking and processing the words I said. Moments later, after sitting next to Tris, Scarlett strutted over and straddled me. Dont get me wrong Scarlett is a good looking girl, but I have been there and done that. She is too easy. I like a competition. I like someone who is too hard to get.

"I heard you and James talking about Autumn." She flicked her hair and locked her arms around my neck.

"Yeah, and..." I cocked an eyebrow and spoke plainly towards her, like I do to most girls.

"...And why!?" She screeched.

Most people are weary of what is going on, but nobody looks to see what's going down as she near enough does this to a different guy every day.

"Because she is my art partner and not James'" I spoke not even acknowledging her.

"So. James has Chloe instead." She twirled her hair.

"Guess what? Autumn is better then Chloe. Autumn has self respect unlike her and you." I snapped, making her shocked and she got off me to go over to Chloe.

Well James is fucked.

--

Note:

Comment who you ship Autumn with out of any of the characters. I would love to know. Sorry for the slow updates but wow this book has 2k reads!!!