Chapter 15 - Forgive Me

Start from the beginning

"Oh, is that how it's going to be, loopholes. Smart Griffin but I'm compiling a whole new list. We're gone for 2 days and you two bone and now I owe Raven 10 bucks."

"That's true, I called it." Raven raised her hand for Luna to high-five her but Luna shook her head no disapprovingly so Raven high-fived herself. "Your loss."

"Can you two please just leave!" Lexa yells now annoyed at the two at the door. Her entire buzz now killed; reality had set in. It wasn't just her and Clarke anymore, the world was still out there.

"Fine, but no sex while I'm home." She says turning around and wrapping her arm around Raven, scooting her out and closing the door behind them.

Lexa sat up, pulling her legs upward and rested her arms on either knee. She sat completely bare at the top and Clarke drank in the sight. "Well that was awkward."

"Tell me about it, I'm pretty sure your sister saw my breasts."

Clarke's phone started buzzing on the nightstand next to her, it was Abby calling. She reached for it and answered as she moved back to Lexa, resting her free hand on her inner thigh. "Hi."

Lexa moved and it forced Clarke to remove her hand from her thigh, her eyes following Lexa's every movement as she came face to face with her, a wild look in her eyes as an animal would have, ready to devour their prey. She pushed Clarke backward that she was laying down again and towered over her.

"What's up? Is everything okay?" Clarke asks into her phone but she was distracted because Lexa's mouth was on her neck, laying wet open-mouthed kisses one after the other. It was incredibly erotic and all she wanted to do was put her phone down and give all her attention to Lexa. "Why are you talking so fast, slow down." The slow down more aimed at Lexa.

Lexa continued her journey downward and flicked her tongue over Clarke's hard nipple and she had to bite down on her lip to almost bleeding point just to stop herself from moaning into her phone. Lexa continued the onslaught of kisses farther down, stopping at Clarke's hip bones as she kissed them, raising her eyes to meet Clarke's as she noticed her breathing picking up.

"That's good I guess-"

Lexa's hands were on either of Clarke's knees as she spread her legs, Clarke absolutely froze at the action unable to speak at that moment. "Yeah, I'm still here sorry, I got distracted. What were you saying?"

Lexa dipped her head, kissing the insides of Clarke's thighs, she was dangerously nearing Clarke's already wet core.

"What did you just say?" Lexa's head shot up at the words, trying to gauge what was going on, she didn't know who Clarke was on the phone with but it now seemed urgent. "He's awake? Is he talking? What did he say?"

Lexa completely pulled away from Clarke, aware of whom she was referring to.

Bellamy.

"Yes, okay. I'm on way mom." Lexa's blush returned from earlier, now realizing Clarke was on the phone with her mother this whole time she was getting ready to make love to her again.

Clarke dropped her phone, not sure what to say to Lexa but soon she got an idea on what to start with. "Don't you ever do that again. I almost moaned your name to my mother. Can you imagine how much she'd freak out?"

Lexa chuckled, returning the sheet over them both as they were face to face again, naked bodies pressed together again. "Sorry, I didn't realize it was her. What's the news?"

Clarke stroked Lexa's cheek, savouring the moment. Unsure how long it will be until they'll be this close again. "He's awake but he wouldn't talk to anybody but me so I should probably go."