Chapter 2- I Love You and Hate your Guts

Rewritten

Kat's POV

I grit my teeth as the Alcohol covered cloth touches my banged hip.

The skin angry making it red and sore with scrapes all over it.

That was where the kicked me, I'm lucky they didn't get my cheek this time.

It's 4 in the morning, everyone else is awake because the school is 30 minutes away.

A heavy sigh leaves my mouth where I sport a busted lip.

They got me good yesterday, but I don't care it's not like anyone else is getting hurt.

Putting down the rag and pulling up my underwear and pants I also grab my shirt and pull it over my head.

So pretty much my whole head is banged up but you can't necessarily see it so it's all good.

Looking in the mirror of the large bathroom I see a beautiful girl with heterochromia eyes and short curly hair that barely goes down to her neck.

But I also see a shell of a lively person who hides behind books and heavy clothing to make sure nobody knows her secret so they don't get hurt.

My mind screams at me to say something to somebody but I can't, not after the accident.

No. It wasn't an accident and you know it.

But we portray it to be that way because it's easier for everyone to believe.

Opening the bathroom door I get downstairs and notice everyone else is eating breakfast already.

And by breakfast I mean the fruit that I bought with the money Nolan gave me for grocery shopping.

I know your probably wondering, Why don't you guys tell someone if you can go out?

Well, we are monitored Roland and Nolan have eyes everywhere they have resources somehow everywhere.

But they are bad men.

They deal with all kinds of things and people, nobody is allowed to come to the house though in fear that they might get caught with what they do to us.

We live in a mansion but, that is only because Roland and Nolan own a company.

N&R Enterprise.

It gets on my nerves and makes me wonder why they do all of this to us all.

Ugh! rolling my eyes I take my pills, that I have to take every morning with food.

I hate to say it but Nolan and Roland actually take good care of us when it comes to the food part they make sure that we eat and aren't underweight or malnourished.

But we also can't be overweight, so they make us run.

It makes no sense.

By the time we reach the school it's 7 AM and Rupbert our driver drops us off at the front of the school to make sure we actually go in.

The day is going to by slow I can just feel it.

I sit in the back of the class ignoring all of the sophomores.

Forgot to tell you, I skipped a grade because of my 'intelligence', Yeah! Whatever that means.

2 minutes after the bell rings our principle comes in and announces that we have a sub today who is late.

Not soon after a tall man walks in.

"Hello, I will be your sub for the next 2 months because your teachers wife is recovering from surgery and needs her husband for that time."As he talks I can't help but give him a once over not helping myself as a sense of familiarity washes over me.

Where do I know you from?

The question lingers in the back of my mind and then he introduces himself to the class.

"My name is Aiden Travis, but you all may call me Mr.Travis." He smiles but I can tell it doesn't reach his eyes.

"Are there any questions?" He says his eyes skimming across the room, then somebody raises their hand before he could get to look at me.

Looking down at my table I begin drawing a woman and a man that have been in the back of my mind.

"Can I get my boyfriend back please? Khaleesi over there stole him from me when the teacher made us sit with a partner for the rest of the school year." She glares at me from across the room.

I just ignore Yanira and continue to draw until a shadow comes over my desk blocking the light coming in through the window.

Sitting up straight I sigh before running a figure through my hair and looking up at Mister travis.

I can tell it's a fake name but don't say anything about it.

"Yes sir?" I ask in a quiet voice making sure I keep my manners in check.

Davina taught me.

"If you are having any trouble with any of the other students, you may come to me." I can tell that he is being sincere and I trust him.

That's my problem, I trust too easily.

"Thank you sir, but it's okay she wants to be by her boyfriend so I can switch seats with her." I say before standing up and getting all my stuff together.

But before I could even leave my table my stuff is snatched out of my hand and slammed back down in the table.

I'm confused.

Looking up at Aiden in confusion I furrow my eyebrows, this is not how it's supposed to go.

Turning my head over I look down at Carson for help.

Carson is Yanira's boyfriend.

He just stares at me with a look mirroring my own, and then shrugs.

The heck?

Little did I know this was the beginning of the start of an adventure.

They always said be careful what you wish for.

If only I had listened though.

》》》》》♡《《《《《

Now aesthetic-

Now aesthetic-