𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠

Mulai dari awal

I close my locker and the rest of my class reveals themselves from behind it.

"Why do you bother?"

"Back off Stevie yeah?" I reply

"The only reason you're here it's because Dave is mates with your brother. Did you you remember how are used to live?" Stevie asks the others "Like a zoo, but nobody wanted to feed the animals"

I shove him "See those kids in there? They're worth ten of you bro"

He shoves me back "Yeah is that right?

"Walking around here thinking you're a big man. You're nothing mate, a nobody"

"and what are you?"

"I'm actually going places, see this time next year-"

"Unemployed and sponging off your bother" He knocks my shoulder as he walks past.

I'm sat leaning against my locker about to do another part of recording when i hear someone singing. So obviously i go and investigate.

I find myself by a room consisting of a piano and a girl singing whist playing it. I can't see her face as she's not looking the right way but i decide to record her.

Hearing her voice took me to another world. A world i have only ever experienced with one other person in my life. Zenia Adelin. That name was a constant theme in my head, a name in which i feel tremendous levels of guilt about. But maybe it was time to try and move in with the new mysterious singer.

So I had found the girl of my dreams and i was going to make her a star.

I was rewatching the recording on the recorder during breakfast just as my brother walks in.

"Took a while, spill" He says

I look up at him in confusion "What are you talking about?"

"Haven't heard a peep out of you since yesterday"

"It's nothing"

He smirks at me "So what's her name"

"What makes you think it's a girl?"

"It's always a girl" he snatches the recorder off the table.

"Give me it back! Give me it back man!" I complain trying to grab it off him. But he manages to play the video.

"Who's this?" He asks

"I don't know, i couldn't see her face" I say

"Well that's always helpful" He laughs "Got over Zen then?"

"I told you not to bring her up"

"Ok fine. So what are you going to say to her?"

"I haven't figured it out yet. Well i mean it can't be hard can it? With this face all i have to do is give her the O'Donovan charm, something you lack."

ZENIA'S POV

I've been at college for a few days now and my classes were going ok but my favourite part of the day was practicing in the music room. I walked in to see someone facing away playing the guitar.