[10]- The Biggest Day Of My Life

Start from the beginning

He glanced up at her, his eyes met with her insecure ones and a sudden wave of mixed emotions ran around him.

"Yeah, of course, you guys love each other, he cares for, respects you and your boundaries, stand by you, understands you and your emotions and most importantly he loves....he really loves you Zoya. I can see that in his eyes, whenever he looks at you, that admiration that he has...shows it all."

"Is that enough?"

"As of now, yes."

"Zoya, I'll never let you go to wrong hands. He is a nice person, I like him." Zoya's eyes widened at him as he added again, "Don't look at me like that, I like him, he's good."

"I can't believe you said it. I can never forget the way you used to glare at him every time you saw him. He was so intimidated by you, you just scared him so much."

"Well, that was to just a warning that he should be careful about his behaviour around my daughter otherwise I would have..."

And then she interrupted him, "So possessive you are."

"I am possessive becuase you are my treasure and I love you more than anything else." He said in an emotional voice.

"I can't even believe my eyes. It feels like it was yesterday when I held you in my arms for first time. You were so tiny, my little baby you were and now look at you, all grown up." He chuckled at the memory when tears swelled in his eyes.

Aditya paced around the corridor of the hospital, anxious. He chewed his nail out of nervousness. He could feel his heart thumping hard against his chest. It was when he heard the door open, he looked up and walked to the nurse as she just smiled and said, "Congratulations, it's a babygirl. Both mother and the daughter are healthy."

He let out a sigh of relief, he tried to speak but failed to form words. He just pointed towards the door. The young women just blinked her eyes assuringly before she said, "Yes, you can see them."

Without wasting any other minute, he pushed the door and his eyes directly fell onto his wife who laid on the bed and the little creature, cooing beside her, in her warm arms. Zoya just looked at him and grinned, signalling him to come forwards.

He took slow steps towards the bed. The view got even clearer, their baby was wrapped in a warm white towel. His heartbeat grew higher and his breathe thickened, goosebumps appeared on his skin as he shuddered. He glanced at Zoya again, her smile just got wider. He couldn't believe his eyes, the moment was so surreal. Tears of joy pooled his eyes.

He was left speechless, when he saw her angelic face. She was a true epitome of them but mostly she resembled her mother. She was so tiny, small pretty eyes, chubby cheeks, rosy lips and an innocent smile adorned her cute face. A lone tear escaped from his eyes as he smiled. He emotionally dropped a kiss on his wife's sweaty forehead.

"Thank you so much for her, Zoya. Thank you for everything, jaan. I love you so much." He whispered in her hair. She squeezed his hand that rested on her cheek and she grinned.

"You babygirl wants to be in your arms. You've waited for so long, won't you lift her?" He nodded as a response.

He lifted her fragile body in his, careful enough to not hurt her or wake her up from her deep slumber. She curled up in his arms, making him chuckle at her cute antics. "Hi, I am your papa. Thank you for making me a father and completing our live. I love you so much, baby." He gently kissed her on her forehead as she smiled in her sleep.

"I'll always be your little baby, Papa. You will always have your rights on me and I love you more than I have loved anyone in my life. I know I never confessed it to you and it was because...I was a teenager." Aditya's expressions softened as his eyebrows narrowed and both the father-daughter duo broke into a small laughter.