15. Meeting Aqsam

"Rabani, this is all your fault!" Muhammad thunders while Rabani just rolls her eyes.

"What did I do now?" Rabani says entering the tree trunk with Muhammad hot on her tail.

"You caused this. Now how do you expect me to find her?" He says pulling his hair out in frustration.

"You don't need to find her. She doesn't even know you, talk more of marry you. I know you, I love you, and I'm ready to marry you." Rabani says tracing non-existent patterns on his neck.

Instead of being the man that he is and succumbing to her, he gives her a tight slap. Not all men are the same.

"Hal anti majnun? If you are out of your mind, then I'm not. And mind you, I bet my mother's life, before the end of May, I'm going to marry Fatima Abba Sulayman!" He leaves the tree trunk that is their home and starts his journey to Dubai. Fatima Abba Sulayman, get ready to meet Muhammad, formerly known as Azanraba.

Fatima reaches Ibn Muhammad Rehabilitation Madrasah, Dubai health care center. She enters and meets the receptionist, a lady who should be nothing older than twenty five, averagely heightened, slim and fair in complexion.

"Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh ya ukhtee."

"Ameen wa alaikis salam warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh." The lady replies.

"Ismee Fatima Abba Sulayman. Masmukee?"

"Look, sister, introductions are not necessary. What are you here for?"

Oh, rude much.

"I'm here for admission. Sheikh Akhmad Ibn Awf sent me here."

"Okay. Sit there, I'm coming." The receptionist shows Fatima a seat which she sits on. Some minutes later, the receptionist comes back and gives Fatima a key.

"This is your room key. It's on the first floor. Room 130. The last room by the right."

"Shukhran jazila."

Fatima gets on the elevator and goes to the first floor. She enters her room and takes her luggage in.

"Wow. This room is lit. Thank God it's big and for me alone. Even if it'll take me forever to get this Jinns out of me, at least I have somewhere comfy to stay in."Fatima jumps on her bed and let's out a squeal.

She needs to celebrate. She is finally here and can't wait to get started with the treatment. Picking up her phone, she switches it on to see countless missed calls and messages. She ignores them and updates her whatsapp about to "Dubai", that should be able to pass the message.

She plays Pawon by Olamide and starts dancing to it.

Fatima wines, twerks and break waists to the song. Just as she is about to give the bed a lap dance, the door bursts open revealing an angry looking man flaring.

"Wow." Fatima says as she openly checks the guy out, totally forgetting the position she's in.

The guy is wearing a black trouser with white short sleeved top. His hair looks disheveled and his eyes look sleepy. He is dark, not dark but darker than other Arabs. Black orbs, long beard covering a sharp jawline, well trimmed side burns, a flat tummy and broad shoulders. No pacs or abs in sight though. He looks familiar but Fatima can't point what makes him familiar.

"Assalamu Alaikum." The man says snapping her out of her checking a stranger out reverie. She answers, embarrassed.

"Firstly, I'm Aqsam Muhammad, the owner of this establishment. I want to make a few things clear to you. So one, there's no way Jinns will let you be if you do... Whatever it is you were doing. They aren't scared of you. So..." He turns off the MPlayer and takes it.

"Secondly, you're the oldest here which means you're supposed to behave. Your therapy starts tomorrow. Instead of trying to sort yourself out you're here dancing to this songs with stupid meanings. A'udhubillah. I'll have to do something about it. Now, I want you to mind what you do, my room is just next door. This is the workers floor if you haven't noticed.

"If you're going to behave like this, then I'll have to place you on orders like a six year old. Ma'assalam." Aqsam says angrily before taking the MPlayer with him, banging the door on his way out.

"This man has mental issues." Fatima muses to herself before putting on her ear pods so she can listen to the song she was listening to.

Just as Olamide, the artiste that sang Pawon says "baby shey you go wet my plant", someone salams very loudly making Fatima almost shout in annoyance. What is these people's problem?

"Aqsam said to collect your phone and provide you with this..." A lady in green clothes and Hijab says frightened - because of the death glare Fatima is sending her way - pointing to a Nokia 222I.

"That you can insert your SIM card while I take that away for as long as he says." She concludes.

Seeing that Fatima is too busy gaping, she collects the phone and removes the SIM card making Fatima gape the more. She inserts the SIM card in the Nokai phone and walks away - more like scurries hurriedly - with Fatima's phone in hand.

Fatima blinks rapidly before screaming into her pillow. She must've expected too much when she came here but know she knows this is just another hell hole on earth!

"Abba, should I tell Ya Sa'eed?" Afnan asks scared. She's afraid that her father will shout at her like he's been doing since Innayo was confirmed to have a mini heart attack.

"No Afnan. You'll just worry him. Your Ammi will be okay don't worry." Abba says tiredly. He has been stressing himself and from what Doctor Ibrahim said, he might also have a slight chance of developing a high blood pressure if he doesn't monitor his stress level. Not only Abba Sulayman but even Sa'eed, Fatima, Amal and Afnan.

When Amal was told, all she did was blame Fatima as usual. Saying Fatima should just die, earning her a tight slap from Abba. He doesn't know why Amal hates her sister. Fatima has been nothing but a good and caring sister.

"Okay Abba." Afnan replies just as Doctor Ibrahim comes in.

"How is she?" He asks. In the past fifteen hours, Innayo has had two cardiac arrests, stress being the reason.

"Everything is just the way you left it." Afnan replies noticing Abba dozing off.

"Okay. The nurse will be here for the night just incase if something happens."

"Okay doctor."