5. Marriage?

After a nice refreshing afternoon nap, Fatima walks to her bathroom and performs ablution as it's almost time for Asr prayer. She spreads the prayer mat and picks out a grape floor length hijab and wears. She prays a voluntary two raka'at prayer as istikhara. She asks for Allah's guidance on the new rehabilitation center she's planning on going to.

She checks her phone and sees numerous chats from whatsapp, Instagram and Snapchat from various people and groups. She searches for Sheikh Akhmad's message and finds it.

Location: Dubai Healthcare center
Phone number: +2349056741234 {Nigeria} and +9714536178 {UAE}
Name: Aqsam Muhammad
Business name: Ibn Muhammad rehabilitation Madrasah.

After saving the numbers she hears the Adhaan for Asr being called. She drops the phone on the bed and prays her Asr then walks downstairs to the kitchen after saying her evening Adhkaar.

"Assalamu Alaikum." She says to her mother as she enters the kitchen.

"Wa alaikis salam. Fatima you're already awake?" Innayo replies chopping some carrots and green beans.

"Eeh Ammi I'm awake. Let me help you with that." Fatima collects the knife and chopping board from Innayo.

"Ammi?" Fatima calls out to Innayo and the latter hums in response as she flips the pancake and stirs the fillings in two different pots.

"I want to go back to Dubai." Innayo stops stirring the fillings and looks at Fatima.

"What happened? Is the business failing ne or what?" She asks, perplexed.

"No, Ammi. It has nothing to do with the business. It's about this problem. Sheikh Akhmad provided me with another rehabilitation center and I have a good feeling about it." Fatima replies pouring the now chopped carrots and green beans into the fillings Innayo was stirring.

"Fatima why are you behaving like this? Sai kace bah musulma bah? Don't you believe in Qadr? Have you forgotten the ayaah in the Quran that says inna ma'al usri yusra? Amma... Talk to your father about it. Allah ya zaba mana mafi alkhairi." Innayo goes back to stirring the fillings, a thousand and one thoughts going through her mind.

Fatima nods and mutters an Ameen before pouring another cup of the pancake mixture into the frying pan and covering it. They finish the iftar for Abba as he's fasting the sunnah Monday and Thursday fast. The iftar was prepared in comfortable silence with the two identical women in their own thoughts.

Fatima sets the dining table as the Adhaan for Maghrib prayer is being called. She rushes over to her bathroom and performs ablution for Maghrib prayer. After praying she performs another Istikhara, elongating her Sujood to ask for Allah's guidance on the new rehabilitation center she's planning on going to.

She folds the green prayer mat and tangerine ankle length hijab and ambles down stairs to find her mother and father cuddled up on the coffee colored three-seater in the parlor. She chuckles lightly and clears her throat. They turn to her direction, startled and akwardly move away from each other. She chuckles again, shaking her head lightly and sits on the cream colored pompom carpet.

"Abba when did you come back? I didn't hear the time your car parked." Fatima says thinking of how she'd approach the rehab matter without making her father feel bad.

"Nana!" Abba says loudly jerking Fatima out of her mini trance.

"yadai?" Abba looks worriedly at his favorite daughter.