Change of plans. (M)

Beginne am Anfang

<<I know, but I believe that they will come back together, they love each other to death. Everything's going to be alright.>> She said laying her chin to my chest.

I looked at her and smiled.

<<I love you, my love. I really do.>> I said before kissing her.

<<What is this for? Did you do something wrong?>> She asked me. No matter how much I love her, sometimes I would love to slap her hard.

<<No.>> I said flatly.

<<I'm just kidding baby, I love you too.>> She said leaning for another kiss.

<<You do?>> I asked her.

<<So much.>> She said staring at my eyes.

Everytime she looks at me that way, is like she's staring at my soul, ready to take care of it and me.

I suddenly grabbed her and put her on top of me and kissed her passionately. She kissed me back until she entered her tongue in my mouth.

It's so sweet and soft. I made our tongues dance to the rhythm of the heat.

<<I want you now.>> I said after breaking the kiss.

<<I'm all yours Minnie.>> She responded in a very seductive way that made me go nuts.

I kissed her again and sit up at the same time still with her on top of me.

We took each other's shirts off. Damn, I love everything about her.

I grabbed her hair gently but aggressively at the same time which made her lean her head backwards, and kissed her neck.

Suddenly I felt something scratching my back, it was painful and pleasing at the same time.

I let out a little moan that showed that I was in pain.

<<I'm sorry love. I didn't->> Miyeon said worried removing her hands out of my back, but I cut her off with a kiss.

<<Shh, keep going. I don't care if it hurts, as long as it's you, everything is heaven.>> I said.

We laid down again but this time, I was on top.

I was slowly kissing her ears which made Miyeon moan. I could see with the corner of my eye that she was biting her lips trying to repress her moans.

<<Let it all out baby, I want you to turn me on with your moans.>> I said staring at her.

<<Then make me moan for real.>> She said looking at me seductively.

This girl just drives me crazy.

After what she told me, I began to kiss her going slowly down. I unzip her pants and removed her panties.

<<Make me forget my name.>> She said looking at me with her eyes full of lust.

<<I'll make you forget your name, but I will make you scream mine.>> I said while caressing her center.

<<Yes, baby.>> She said while taking her body up of the bed and her head lean backwards.

<<You like it?>> I asked her.

<<Yes, make me cum baby.>> She said.

<<Lick me.>> She continued.

I did what she wanted me to, until she reached her climax.

<<Now let me.>> She said sitting on top of me while trying to unzip my pants, but I stopped her.