𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!!

Start from the beginning

"you too albus! harry took years to notice your mother. I'd say all three of your fathers were quite dense", lily teased.

"then what about our mothers?", albus asked.

"mione and ginny were quite the fierce warriors. and I'm sorry scorpius, but I've never met your mother while I was here. do you know anything about her, papa?"

snape raised a brow.

"astoria greengrass was a fine student. she was average in potions and excelled in charms", snape answered, not exactly amused.

"so you went to school with them?", rose asked.

"mhm! well...I was four when they were in their fourth-year", lily said.

"four?? why's that? were you like a brilliant witch at that age?", rose curiously asked, making lily chuckle.

"not at all! not at all!! it's a long story though", lily said.

"we have time!", rose excitedly chirped.

lily glanced back at snape, who just sighed.

"well, it all started when I went to hogwarts with papa..."

the little girl had spent a good few hours talking about her first year at hogwarts, making the trio laugh as draco turning into a ferret was extremely amusing.

"what happened next?", albus asked.

"find me another day. curfew is coming up and the prefects will start their patrols", lily said.

the three kids bid the girl goodbye, with albus reluctantly doing the same to snape.

"aren't they nice, papa?", the little girl asked.

"just swell", snape sarcastically answered.

"aw don't be like that. I know you're secretly happy that albus got sorted into slytherin", lily grinned.

snape scowled, glancing away.

lily then leaned her back against snape's stomach, lower half of his chest.

"hmm, how I wish I could be a hogwarts student too".

snape looked down, patting the girl's head.

"I'm sorry for it".

lily shook her head.

"don't be papa. you were just trying to protect us. protect harry".

"indeed. I tried..."

"and you succeeded".

"but I couldn't protect you after all", snape softly mumbled.

"I said so myself papa, that I would always stay with you didn't I? I promised", the little girl cheerfully said.

"yes, yes you did....though I did not get a chance to say it when we were alive, I love you, lily", snape whispered.

"I love you too, papa! and I'll be staying here with you, forever and always".

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝