𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"I'LL BE BACK, stay here phoebe", snape commanded.

lily just nodded as she watched snape exit with who she presumed was one of the first-years, as they were quite fidgety when they were in the near vicinity of the intimidating man.

lily sighed as she walked around snape's office, which used to belong to dumbledore.

in fact, not much has changed, as if snape was preserving the deceased wizard's room.

"ms. lily, it seems we meet again", a voice suddenly said, nearly making lily have a heart attack.

"wha—p-professor dumbledore?!"

lily inched closer to the huge golden frame that outlined the painting of albus dumbledore sitting at his desk with a phoenix beside him.

dumbledore chuckled.

"indeed it is I", the man smiled.

"but aren't you..."

"dead? why I am indeed deceased. but my picture still remains doesn't it?", the old wizard chuckled, making lily extremely confused.

lily knew that the wizarding world had moving pictures, but usually the ones on the chocolate frog cards disappeared after a moment's glimpse of it.

but then again, there was the fat portrait lady that guarded the entrance of the gryffindor room, so lily supposed that this was quite normal.

"how've you been ms. lily? I haven't seen you around a lot", portrait dumbledore said.

"I've been well professor. well...as good as I can be I suppose", lily mumbled the last part.

"I've picked up some spells though! would you like to see?!"

"why go ahead! I always encourage the young ones to try and show off their skills in the best way possible", dumbledore smiled, making lily relax.

"alohomora!"

the drawers that was closed had suddenly popped open, making lily feel quite proud of her own work.

"oh my, only seven and already at a first-year level!!", dumbledore praised, making lily sillily curtsy.

"I was quite worried about you, but it seems that you're quite well off", the man said.