𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!!

Start from the beginning

"my name's scorpius hyperion malfoy", the boy self introduced.

"would you look at that papa! a potter and a malfoy! surely I've never seen such a thing", lily teased, making the children confused.

snape just shook his head as harry and draco glanced at each other, giving a subtle nod.

"as much as I hate to interrupt you all, it's time for the sorting", neville—the new herbology professor—said, smiling.

albus reluctantly left his father's side, making lily stop him before he was fully gone.

"albus was it?"

"y-yes ma'am...?"

lily chuckled. "lily's just fine. don't be nervous for it okay? every house is amazing on its own. hufflepuffs can be brave like gryffindors. gryffindors can be witty like ravenclaws", lily said, glancing over at hermione.

"ravenclaws can be kind and loyal just like hufflepuffs", the girl said, looking over at luna.

"and slytherins...they're not a breeding ground for evil. they can be just as strong, as intelligent, as caring as all the other houses", lily explained, smiling at draco.

"then can I...can I come back and visit? I'd like to tell you which house I get sorted into after", albus said.

"me too!", scorpius chimed in.

"m-me three!!", rose said.

"well then, I shall see you all later", lily waved as the children ran off with neville.

"thank you lily", harry said, making the girl just lightly shake her head.

"not at all harry, not at all".

"thank you...for 19 years ago", hermione smiled, feeling tears brim her eyes.

"it was all because of you...", fred started.

"that we are here today", george finished.

"so thank you", draco said.

"of course", lily responded.

//❁//

"I made gryffindor like mother and father!!", rose excitedly said.

"and I'm in slytherin, as expected", scorpius answered.

"slytherin for me too", albus uneasily said.

"congratulations to you three!!", lily smiled, glancing over at snape.

"indeed....congratulations", the man somewhat sarcastically said.

"say, do you have any stories about mother and father?", rose asked, making lily grin.

"stories? oh I have tons!! your father was quite slow coming to realize his feelings for your mother actually", lily said, making scorpius snort.

"oh your father wasn't any better. I must tell you the time that he turned into a ferret!", lily said, making albus laugh.