Chapter 16

After nearly three months of hunting down Diablo, Tony Stark was beginning to get annoyed. He was wasting valuable time he could be spending with his kids on tracking a dormant villain.
"J.A.R.V.I.S., hack into S.H.I.E.L.D.'s database. Find out what they're really up to." Tony commanded, walking into the new movie room.
Rosalie and Demy were sprawled out on the floor with blankets and pillowed thrown about. A mountain of food littered whatever wasn't covered in blankets or movies.
The two girls hadn't wasted anytime getting to know each other. Tony had been on missions and Diablo hunts with the team and Pepper had taken Gage to the safety of their Miami home, leaving Demy and Rosalie with no one to talk to but J.A.R.V.I.S. and themselves. Not that they minded.
"Get dressed. We're going out." Tony said, turning the movie screen off. "Dress comfortably."
Both girls complained but obliged and nearly thirty minutes later the father-daughters trio made there was through the busy New York streets.
"So what's the-" Demy cut herself off and stopped walking. Tony stopped and followed his daughters eyes to a woman who stood across the street.
She was nearly Demy's height with curly waist length bleached hair. Her ample cleavage was being broadcasted in her extremely low cut crop top that hardly covered anything. But what stood out most was her face. It was tan version of Rosalie's only a couple decades older.
Tony recognized the woman and so did Demy.
"Mommy?"

I really hate these authors notes but I want to apologize for not updating. I had a death in my family shortly after posting the last chapter and then the holidays came and I developed writers block. I also apologize for the lack of length of this and previous chapters. I would also like to thank everyone who stuck by this story and helped me reach my goal of 500 reads. You guys are super incredible. -Tae