Chapter 11: Demy

"Demy, I've been thinking. I want you to be his godmother." Pepper said after scarfing down her upteenth pickle in the last hour. "Your dad says he doesn't need one, you don't have one, but I think he should have one. I want it to be you."

"Pepper, are you sure?" I asked, nervously. "Wouldn't you rather have it be Natasha or one of your other friends?"

"In the last six months I've become closer to you than anyone else. If something happens to me and your dad, I want my baby to be with you."

I nodded. "Okay. I'll be his godmother."

She grinned. "Good. Now, can you get me more pickles?"

I chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

---

"Demy, meet Gage Anthony Stark." Dad said, placing the little blue bundle in my arms.

I've been living with Tony and Pepper for six months. In which time I've kissed Bucky, dated Bucky, been dumped by Bucky and changed my name. After changing my name from Demeter to Demy, Pepper's list of names that didn't clash with mine grew greatly. Thus, Gage was chosen.

"Welcome to the May 29th birthday club." I whispered, trying not to wake him up.

Tony chuckled. "I should have used that line when you were born. Happy Sweet Sixteen, by the way."

"Happy fourty-fifth, dude." I replied, handing Gage back. I pushed my blonde hair out of my face.

"Speaking of the bithday club, I'm about to drop a bombshell on you." Director Fury said, walking over. "A girl by the name of

Rosalie Kristin Jones has recently been found a few hours from here. Her DNA nearly matches Demy's and Gage's. She's twenty-one today. Care to explain, Stark?"

Dad's eyes grew wide. "She's alive."

I hate these Author's Notes but I have news and yeah. I'm thinking of stopping this story in maybe nine chapters. I have an ending planned and an idea for a sequel. Would you guys be willing to read the sequel? If not, I could do a time skip after this story line ends but it seems kinda dumb since the sequel will have to do less with Tony and Demy but more with Demy and Gage, maybe even Rosalie added in. Let me know what you think because you guys that constantly read this mean a lot to me and I care about your opinions.