Prolouge

"Tony, is he okay?"

Anthony "Tony" Stark looked up from the pink blanket in his arms to his gorgeous wife. "It's a girl, Kris. She's beautiful."

Kris forced a fake smile. She had been certain she would have a son. She despised girls, she didn't want a daughter. "I guess she needs a new name then."

Tony looked down at his pride and joy. "We can just change it from Demitri Anthony to Demeter Kristin."

Kris weakly shook her head. "Demeter Antonia."

----

"Demeter Antonia Stark, do not touch that!" Kris screeched across Tony's Malibu home.

Tears welled up in eleven-month-old Demy's eyes as Tony picked her up. He bounced his daughter carefully to prevent the waterfall of tears.

"It's fine, Kris. She's too little to understand." Tony smiled slightly as Demy buried her tiny face into his shoulder.

"She needs to grow up faster." Kris hissed, storming off into the kitchen and cracking open a bottle of vodka.

----

"Daddy!"

Tony jumped off the couch and raced up to his three-year-old daughters room. "Demy! What's wrong?" He asked, picking up his daughter and franticly checking her over. "Are you hurt? What happened?"

"Mistew Beaw is weakin'." Demy sobbed, cluching onto the bear Tony bought her the day she was born. It was black with 'Demy' written in red across its stomach.

"I'll fix Mister Bear, I promise." Tony sighed, calming down. "You scared Daddy, Demy. I thought you were hurt."

She raised the bear to his face. "I otay but he needs medidaw attefion."

Tony threw his head back laughing. "Medical Attention?" He asked.

"Just throw it out, it's gross and smelly." Kris commanded from the hallway.

Tony spun around to face his wife. Her surgically enhanced breasts were practically hanging out of her skimpy green sequined top and her equally as enhanced butt was streching her skintight jeans as far as they could possibly go.

Demy rested her head on her father's shoulder as he turned to block her from seeing her mother like this.

"What are you wearing?" Tony asked.

"I'm going out, be back tomorrow." Kris said, turning on her heel and leaving.

"Looks like it's you and me kid."

----

Tony stood across from Kris in a court room. His eyes kept flashing between the judge and his five-year-old.

No one could deny he messed up. He'd cheated on Kris after catching her cheat on him. The judge didn't care though, he would not dare take a baby away from its mother.

"Demeter Antonia Stark will be placed in Kristin Rosalie Jones's custody. Permission to leave the state with the child has been granted to Miss Jones. Visitation privelages have been denied to Anthony Edward Stark. Court Ajourned."