Is This The End For Me

Shen Wei  woke up tied up in a dentist chair. "Where am I?! Ah Lan! Help me!" He shout.

    Suddenly  Dr. Ting Yu smirk and switch on his drill. "Your dear husband is not coming! And that pretty face of yours will have many holes and then I will chop-chop you into many pieces! Or maybe I'll grind your meat! You are beautiful  and tasty!" As he lick Shen Wei's  cheeks. "Why are you doing this to me?!"

    He suddenly  remembered the man in the bag and the drill. "You thought I saw you kill a man! That's  why your getting rid of me!" He shout.  "Precisely!" Said Dr. Ting Yu. "And also the fault of your husband! If he didn't  came back I will still have my job! All of my patients went to him!"

    That made Shen Wei  think, "Wait! Your a dentist while Yunlan is a professional  surgeon and more! Your crazy!!!" Suddenly  he  switch on the drill again. "No one call me crazy and live!" Shen Wei  shout again. When Yunlan came and barge on the door. The dentist was shock to do anything.

   "AND NO ONE DARE TOUCHES MY WIFE!!!" He suddenly  punched  him hard. Making the drill fall on the floor. When officer Sang and the others came they almost can't  control the rage of Yunlan. He was only calmed down when  they release Shen Wei  and let him calmed  his husband. "I'm fine! You don't  have to kill him!" He shouted at him.

    That made Yunlan stop the punching and embrace his wife

    That made Yunlan stop the punching and embrace his wife. "My goddess! Are you hurt!" While rubbing his back. "Your the one that is hurt your fist is full off blood!" And cut a piece of cloth wrapped  around Yunlan fist. The other police men came and paramedics to check on Shen Wei  and Yunlan.

    When the dentist passed them by Yunlan almost killed him again. "If you step one foot outside the precinct  I'll kill you!" He shout. Making the dentist scared and run fast toward the car of one of the police. Yunlan was calmed down when kiss and hugged  him tightly. "Ah Lan! There's  no need I'm alive!" And pulled him away from the scene.

    When they come home, Shen Wei  checked his wounds. But Yunlan on the other hand hold Shen Wei's  face with both hand and lean his forehead to his. "You scared me! I thought I lost you! Luckily  Lin Jing remember  the abandoned house when he passed  and saw Dr. Ting Yu! That nut guy!"

     Shen Wei  caress his face and cried, "Thanks Ah Lan for rescuing me again

     Shen Wei  caress his face and cried, "Thanks Ah Lan for rescuing me again. You always take care of me! I'm so happy to find someone like you!" And kiss his lips. That made Yunlan finally  relaxed  and pulled him to tight embrace. "I don't  know what to do if I came too late! But this I assure you! If you  die I  will follow  you!" While he kiss Shen Wei and took off his clothes as well as his. He start kissing his neck and thrusting to him again. "Aaaaah......Lan...." That is music to Yunlan's  ears as his phase became fast making Shen Wei's  body flustered and sweaty as both become one again on that night.

     The next few days when everything went back to normal Yunlan decided to adopt a baby for the two of them, name  Wei Feng and go back to his beautiful island

     The next few days when everything went back to normal Yunlan decided to adopt a baby for the two of them, name  Wei Feng and go back to his beautiful island. Da quing and Lin Jing was a little sad for they gonna miss their friend. But Yunlan told them they can visit them there. At least now they will visit him there with a smile. Because now he is happy and  have a family.

    Shen Wei  looking at the city for the last time when he ride the boat with his baby Wei Feng and Yunlan

    Shen Wei  looking at the city for the last time when he ride the boat with his baby Wei Feng and Yunlan. Yunlan embrace his wife  and child. "Will you miss the busy city?" He ask. "Yes! But your  my home! At least I and Wei Feng can have you all to ourselves!" He smiled and kissed  Yunlan. Be prepare to be back on the beach house, it will be a long night!" Shen Wei  hit him lightly on the chest and blushed, while Yunlan chuckled and kiss his wife's head.

     As all live happily ever after.........

🐡THE END🐡

🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠

AUTHOR'S NOTE🌺

     THANKS FOR MY LOVELY READERS AND COMMENTORS AS I FINISHED  THIS STORY. I WILL CONTINUE THE OTHER STORIES TO BEGIN THE OTHER IN MY HEAD AND  REQUEST STORY. MOONWEIWEI  I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR REQUEST🌷 BYE FOR NOW AND KEEP SAFE AND BE HAPPY😍😍😍😍