Finding My Wife

It's  been months or so Yunlan waited for his wife to comeback. Zhu Hong drowned when an accident accured in a luxurious boat.

    And now her doctor husband became a fisherman just to wait for her to comeback. He bought an island and left the city to become a fisherman just so he might see his wife at the sea. Some of his colleagues  thought his loosing his mind until an earthquake occured at the city and everything was ruined.

   Luckily Yunlan's island is very far away. As he saw the city crumbled when it was hit. The next day his prayer were answer by the sea, but he was surprised  it was a beautiful  man that was given to him. "Is he a nymph?

    He quickly took him out of the sea and into his warm, small house. He change his clothes and nurse him back to health.  Yunlan can't  stop marveling how beautiful  the man is. "Why the sea gave a me a man  instead of my wife? Maybe his the reincarnation  of my wife?" As he intensely  gaze at the man.

    The man beautiful, dark eyes suddenly  open. "I'm alive?" He ask. Yunlan nod. Suddenly  the man hugged  him and cried on his shoulder. "I lost them! The earthquake  took everything  from me!" He cried. Yunlan tried to calmed  him down but the next thing surprise  him. The man kissed him, "Your warm! It means  your real!" But faint.

   "Excuse me what's  your  name!" As he tried to wake him up. But still didn't  and laid him back to the bed. He suddenly  touched  where the man kiss him. "Oh! My god! I kiss a guy! And I like it!" Yunlan became red as he said it.

    He phase here and there, "No....no....maybe it's  been months I don't  have any interaction with  anyone!" He wanted to scream on what's  happening  to him. As he stop and gaze at the sleeping  beauty. He suddenly  touch his pink, soft lips.  And without any hesitation he kiss him again.

    That made him jump back, "No........no....maybe he is a nymph and he enchant me like in the story books!" But as he gaze at him again. "He is really beautiful! Than Zhu Hong!" He didn't  know that his looking at the man till evening until he feel asleep at his side.

   The next day Shen Wei  woke up, seeing a handsome man sleeping beside him. He shout. Making Yunlan roll out of the bed. "Who are you?! Where am I? I killed myself?!!! Why am I still alive?!!!" Shen Wei  cried. Yunlan widen his eyes. "Why do you do something like that?! Life is precious! You can never buy that!" Shout Yunlan.

     "I lost everything! My home, my family and my friends! They are all gone! What else to live for?! All was gone! The people are all gone there! No one left! Only me!" Yunlan suddenly  lift his face. "I'm here! I'm alive! Am I not enought for you to live?!"

    Shen Wei  look puzzle at him,  "What?!!!" Yunlan look straight to his eyes. "Pretend I'm your lover or a friend just to make you live again! Will you do it?!" He ask. "Your crazy!" Shout Shen Wei.  "You might say yes! I'm waiting for my wife to comeback from the sea and prayed everyday! People said I'm a wacko for exchanging the city life to this isolated island.

    Suddenly  he laugh, "Look now whose wacko! They all die and the sea gave me you! Do you think now my decision is wrong? Wife?" Yunlan wink.
Your derange! I'm a man! Your  a man! How can I be your wife?!" As he tried to stand but fall. Luckily Yunlan caught him. Making both look at each other.

    Shen Wei  just realize the wacko man is quite handsome minus the mess hair and mustache.  Yunlan sense Shen Wei  checking him out. "Are you gay? Mister........" Shen Wei  cut him, "No!" As he denied it. " And my name is Shen Wei!" Yunlan chuckled.  "Well mine is Zhao Yunlan! My Xiao Wei!" That made  Shen Wei  frown, "Don't  call me that?! Were not close!" He shout.

   "Ouch! That's  hurt! Maybe I should called you cupcake or honey? Maybe my beloved wife?!" He tease him. Shen Wei  struggle from his hold leading them to fall on the floor. Making Yunlan accidentally  kiss Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  scream and widen his eyes. He suddenly  pushed  Yunlan off him.

    "Don't  ever kiss me!" As he tried to get up but Yunlan help him up. By lifting and laid him back to bed. "Whatta stubborn wife! Don't  worry I'll cook breakfast for you!" And left him there. Shen Wei  tried to sit up but his body is still weak.

    He can only watch at his back while Yunlan is singing while  cooking breakfast. When he returned, "Hey! Wifey call me  Yunlan or dear husband if you want too!" And gave him the burn food.

    "You want me to eat that?! Mr. Zhao Yunlan?!" As he take the burned  bread and throw it to Yunlan. "If you want to play my husband you should not poison your wife with food! What are  you eating anyway?!" Suddenly  Yunlan throw him a banana and mango fruit. "That's  all I'm eating at this island! I can't  catch any fish!" Shen Wei  hurriedly ate the fruits.

    "What a meanie wife!" As Yunlan handed him a cup of coffee. "Hey! You insist to be my husband!" Shen Wei  retort back. That made  Yunlan chuckled.  "I can't  believe  the sea gave me a sea witch instead of my dear beloved wife!" That made Shen Wei  frown.

   Okay....okay....don't  get mad! The goddess  of the sea! Are you happy now wifey?!" Shen Wei  almost chocked hearing that. Yunlan rubbed  his back, "Don't  chocked wifey! I don't  want to loose a wife again!" Shen Wei  swat his hand, "Don't  call me wifey! I'm not your wife!" Shout Shen Wei. 

    "Okay I won't! Maybe my beloved or my heart!" While Yunlan intensely  gaze at him making Shen Wei  blushed.