It's A Wonderful Day

In the next few days  Shen Wei  became the secretary of Yunlan in the hospital.

    Well his quite afraid in being alone again after the incident at least now he can be with his husband 24hrs. Every day and guarding to unwelcome gaze by women. "Look Dr. Zhao is becoming more handsome every day!" Said one of the nurses. Surely because they say he got a hot lover!" Said the other.

    Shen Wei  cough making the two nurses turned  the other way. "Women! His my guy! His mine!" Shen Wei said to himself  and  want to scream  to them. When Yunlan saw it, he will hugged  Shen Wei  tightly into his arms.
"Don't  get angry again your frowning again. Don't  make that pretty face get old because of your anger!" And kissed  his cheek.

   "How can I relax when many women checking out my husband!" He frown again.  "Well it's  not my fault I'm quite hot and sexy!" As Yunlan wink to Shen Wei.

    But when the patients coming some of them want to get Shen Wei's  number. Making Yunlan frown on the other side instead. "Doctor! I think your wife is very popular to men!" Said an old lady. "Don't  worry Mrs. Ming! My wife is very loyal to me!" But suddenly  one of the men kissed  Shen Wei's  hand. "Wow! Your hand is so soft!" Said the man.

    Yunlan bolt up from the sit and hit the man at his head

    Yunlan bolt up from the sit and hit the man at his head. "That's  my wife your flirting! Get out now! Or I'll call our guards here!" The man apologized  and ran out. Making Shen Wei  giggle, "Oh! I think someone is jealous!"  He said. Yunlan frown when he suddenly  pulled Shen Wei  for a hot kiss.

    Making his admirers protest. "Hey!" One of them said. "What?!!! His my wife! Is there any complains!" While showing a big needle making the other back away. Shen Wei  blushed, "He will always remember  if he want a big kiss from his husband make him crazily jealous. As he tried to surpress his giggle.

    It's  hours Yunlan checking up patients and prescribing some medicine. Until it's  time to go home. "Aaaaah......  what a day! Many getting sick!" Suddenly  a hand massaging his shoulder.  "Awww.....Xiao Wei thanks!" Shen Wei  smile, "You know I do anything for you!" Suddenly  Yunlan pulled  him to be kiss when Da quing  barge in, "It's  an emergency! We need you in the ER!" He shout. "What?!!!" Yunlan look frustrsted he didn't  got a chance to kiss his Xiao Wei.

    Shen Wei  wave for him to go to Da quing  and he will close the office by himself . While closing the office he notice infront of him. The clinic of  Dr. Ting Yu still open. "Strange? His a dentist? Why his having an overtime?" When he was about to leave he heard a scream of a man.

    Shen Wei  knock on the door just to be confront  by a stotic face Dr. Ting Yu with a drill on his hand, "What? Do you want!" He ask. "I heard screaming there?!" Shen Wei  said. "Noisy man!" Said Dr. Ting Yu to himself. "I'm just watching t.v while doing my work! Happy!" And shut the door on his face. "What a rude guy!" Said Shen Wei  as he left. He didn't  notice a legs of man laid on the floor of Dr. Ting Yu, "Where were we?!" As he start his drilling  again.

    Meanwhile Shen Wei  went to the guest station where  relatives of the patients are waiting. When Lin Jing saw Shen Wei  he given him coffee, cookies, pillow and a blanket. "It will be a long wait! A bus and a truck got in an accident! Yunlan have many patients today." He said.

    "Don't  worry I will be fine here!" Said Shen Wei.  Lin Jing wave at him that he will also  go to ER to assist the other doctors. Shen Wei  waited for hours until he fall asleep on the chairs.
Suddenly  someone kiss his cheek making him startled  only to be welcome by a pair of cute brown eyes, "Sorry I made you wait!" Said Yunlan and lift him up. "Stop it! Ah Lan! I can walk!" But started to yawn cutely and snuggle to Yunlan embrace.

   Yunlan chuckled and bring Shen Wei  to his car and drove back to their home.
Next morning Shen Wei  was surprised  he was at their room naked underneath the blanket. "What?!!! Did I overslept!" He was shocked he have many hickies on his barebody and the culprit who done that is sleeping in his embrace.

    "Zhao Yunlan!" He hit him with a pillow making Yunlan chuckled to see his beautiful  wife frowning  to him. "What  did you do to me?!" He ask
"I was changing your clothes when you moan seductively  to me! I can't  help it! The funny thing is I almost make you pregnant! But you still sleep like a log! And snore like a train!" That made Shen Wei  pretty mad. "I don't  snore!" While hitting Yunlan with a pillow.

    "You do my lovely  goddess! You do snore like a train!" He suddenly  switch his video on. Suddenly  Shen Wei's picture appeared sleeping like a baby when suddenly  he snores. And the title of it, "My goddess  snores like a train." Making  Shen Wei  widen his eyes. "You!" And hitting Yunlan angrily with a pillow but this time Yunlan evade it.

    And pulled Shen Wei  to his embrace his laughing stop and looking straight to his beautiful, deep, dark eyes

    And pulled Shen Wei  to his embrace his laughing stop and looking straight to his beautiful, deep, dark eyes. "I don't  care if you snore like a train or a boat! I will never leave my goddess! Because I love you very much!" And kiss Shen Wei  passionately.  Making Shen Wei  dropped  the pillow and cling to Yunlan's  neck while his legs wrapped  around Yunlan's  waist.

    Yunlan didn't  waste any time and lift Shen Wei  up and put him  back to bed to make love to him again. "Aaaaah....Lan he moan. As Yunlan thrusted to him and rock his body again and again. Not minding the cellphone that kept ringing.

    In the hospital officer Sang came, for their is a dead body near the office of Yunlan. The body was chopped  up and put it in a big bag and was place near Yunlan's  office. A nurse discovered it when she's  going on a round. "Why aren't  they getting the call!" Officer Sang got worried. As well Da quing  and Lin  Jing. They both agree to check on the  couple.