As a result, she bumped into my back and I bit back my smile at her mutterings. She just looked at me while rubbing her slightly reddened nose and glared at me.

"You!!" She shouted at me.

"What me!!! Wanna follow me inside too.?" I asked her while pointing at the washroom and she immediately averted her gaze embarrassingly before shaking her head in denial hurriedly.

"Good for you," Saying this, I went inside the washroom.

When I came outside, I saw that she was sleeping on the bed lazily with her hands propping under her head and she appeared to be thinking about something so seriously while eating the grapes.

I went to her and snapped my fingers in front of her before handing her my grapes bowl which she took it happily and started eating them too.

This girl...

"Idiot. I didn't give them for you to eat but to remove their skin for me to have it." I said and she looked at me like I had gone crazy.

"Well..did I hear it correctly.? You asked me to remove the skin of these grapes.? You gotta be kidding. Who in the damn world will eat the grapes in such a way.? Even if you do, I won't do it. Peel them for yourself." She said in an annoyed tone.

"Well..do you forget about our deal.? You have to do whatever I asked you to do. So peel the skin of each grape and feed them to me." I reminded her smugly and she just looked at me like she wanted to smack my head on the wall.

She begrudgingly sat on the bed and started peeling each grape while glaring at me. I just ignored her and flopped myself on the bed beside her.

She was still mumbling to herself and scrunching her nose in annoyance while peeling them and I was observing her every action in amusement.

"The grape skin has an antioxidant effect and anti-aging effect which can protect cardiovascular systems. It'll be a great waste to discard the grape skin. I think you should eat these grapes with the skin on because it's good for your body."

"Ohh. Then you can eat the skin and I'll eat the pulp. Women tend to get aged soon. So peel them and eat the skin of the grape." I told her and she just gritted her teeth before peeling the skin of each grape.

"Dhruv, eat them with the skin itself. It will make you look young." She said in an 'I don't wanna give up yet' tone and I raised my eyebrows at her in a teasing manner.

"You mean to say that, I am looking old and asking me to eat them to look young," I asked her monotonously and she nodded at me in agreement but immediately shook her head in denial.

"Good because I have the looks that anyone could die for," I told her and she made a face after hearing my words.

I shook my head and started eating the pulp of the grapes while leaving the skin for her generously.

After she was done peeling them, she massaged her fingers for a while and glared at me before deciding to leave the room.

"Hey!! Don't forget to eat the skin of the grapes," I reminded her like a gentleman.

"Arghhh!" She groaned and stomped her feet before going out of the room but came back after a while to inform me about lunch.

After having lunch, I completely kept the focus on my work while Aarna took her afternoon nap.

When she woke up in the evening, she glanced at me and huffed in my way before turning her face to another side.

I was almost done with my work, so after completing it, I put my laptop aside and stretched my limbs after standing up from the couch.

I gestured to her with my finger to come near me and she stomped all her way to me.

"Bring me some black coffee," I told her when she stood in front of me with a huff but after hearing my words, she glared at me and climbed on the couch to match my height before looking directly into my eyes.

"GET THIS INTO YOUR THICK SKULL. I WON'T LISTEN TO YOU ANYMORE. SO DON'T OVERDO IT. IF YOU WANT THE COFFEE. GO AND MAKE IT FOR YOURSELF. I DON'T CARE. JUST DON'T BRING THAT DEAL TOPIC. YOU ROGUE." She shouted at me while poking my chest with her finger while saying each word.

Well..she tried to intimidate me but all I found her was, she was looking like a little cute hooligan. I laughed at her words before grabbing her waist with the thought of bringing her to the floor from the couch.

So I immediately held her waist in my grip, catching her completely off guard, and placed her softly on the carpet but still didn't release my hold on her.

I slowly inched forward my face near her and whispered huskily in her ear while playing with her hair tendrils. She looked at me in surprise and I could see some unknown emotions dancing in her pretty brown orbs.

"Do you not want to bring the coffee for me.?" I whispered in a low tone and she unconsciously shook her head as if she was in a trance.

"So you will bring it..right.?" I asked her while caressing her cheek lightly while biting my lips to control my damn smile and glanced at her to see that she was nodding her head at me.

I smiled a little before holding her waist tightly and started to move forward as she started to step back along with me while I was walking forward and stopped once I reached the main door of our room.

"Really.?" I asked her while touching her velvety eyelashes with my fingers and she bobbed her head immediately.

"Good. Go and bring the coffee then," Saying this, I pushed her outside the room and closed the door on her face, who was still standing there in confusion.

"Dhruvvvvv. You cocky jerk. I am gonna kill you today. You used your charms to make me agree to bring the coffee for you. Do you still call yourself a man.?" I stuck my ear so close to the door and heard her low voice from outside but I know she was shouting her guts out.

"You better learn to not go against my word..Idiot." I mumbled to myself and went to the washroom to have a bath with cold water to calm the fire that got ignited by my mischievous act.

" I mumbled to myself and went to the washroom to have a bath with cold water to calm the fire that got ignited by my mischievous act

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Thanks for reading.

Please do vote and comment.