the day

OK today is my birthday I woke up ready for my amazing day fully with my wise girl , I hear a knock on the door I open it slowly because you never know when your a half blood , and then standing in front of me were the 12 Olympians , wait why are they here ? " my lords why are you here ? " I asked .

Zeus answered " We felt a huge amount of power and it came from here do you anything about that Perseus ? ".

"No" .

I answered I don't know about the gods always thinking of their rule but I also pity the poor thing that caused that power he/she/it is probably ending in Tartarus , they all leave but Apollo he tells me .

"I sense no future for you Percy and I know that you are involved in this power , just remember who you are Percy don't sway with power ".

OK that was weird , moving on with my day . I met up with my wise girl and it's time to go to the plane to Athens .

I got stopped by Hermes , "Percy you can't go on the plane we need you on Olympus NOW. "

OK ? " whats wrong ? "

" nothing " he said a bit nervous I wonder why " OK but why ?"

"You will know soon Perseus . " and flashed out dramatically , NO we don't want another drama queen , WAIT GO TO OLYMPUS AS IN GO AND FORGET ABOUT MY PLANS i planed so much for this , " Come on seaweed brain they are waiting. "Annabeth said . "fine but i will never forgive them for this I planed so much , thought even more ."

After we arrived on Olympus I kept staring at the beautiful place that my wise girl designed , in no time we arrived to the throne room , looked at my father he looked as if he was crying I tried to study his face , it was filled with sadness , rage and some pity , OK "Now we are here to discuss the power and where it came from. " Zeus answered my question .

"NO YOU CANT DO THIS TO HIM , HE IS MY SON , YOU CANT DO THIS. " my dad thundered , ha I thought only Zeus thunders you know because he is lord of the sky and all OK OK ADHD much , anyway " Perseus Jackson we believe that you are the reason of this power so the council decided that you must be eliminated for good. " said Zeus .

" WHAT AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOU AND YOU THROW ME LIKE TRASH AFTER YOU ARE DONE WITH ME JUST TO SAVE YOURSELVES FROM SOMETHING THAT WE BOTH KNOW ITS NOT TRUE , YES I'M A DEMIGOD FROM THE BIG THREE BUT I CAN'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR MINDS PEOPLE ?" I asked , but if I'm the reason to this power , how ?

"Perseus we have no choice but to banish you to Tartarus ." Zeus said .

"How can you do this to him , mother for me please no , he isn't the reason to this power. " pleaded annabeth , I felt my heart break what about annabeth , my wise girl .

"I'm sorry Perseus " said Zeus before he raised his bolt , I did the only thing I can do ,I ran . I heard Zeus say " Don't follow him we will find him soon enough. " and continued to run as fast as my legs could carry me .

A/N : hope you like this chappie peace and love my fellow wattapadians .