growing up

A/N : im baaaaack and i feel so so so so so so so sorry i had exams and i couldnt update plus a tiny writers block so im soooooo sorry , im gonna have lots of time skips from now on so that it , this is a special chapter in which i say the things that happened over the 6 years , yep little andi is now 6 years old ^_^ .

Andromeda was one tough kid to handle and add to that the fact that she was as spoiled as spoiled can get , but hey what do you expect from chaos's first daughter ?

Andromeda if she was a little spoiled she always listened to her parent wither its about a new toy or a go to the beach , she always listened .

Andromeda also adored her grandparents Poseidon and sally , she didn't really get to meet her other grandparents so you can say that granny sally and grandpa Poseidon were her favorite grandparents .

when Andromeda was only a baby she made a palm grow on her parents heads (A/N : its a thing i was when something is too hard , it plants a palm on my head , inner joke in my region ) , she cried tonnes and she wanted to be fed 24/7 , she wanted to stay with her parents all day long so lets say since Alexis babysit-ted her , she regretted the day she was created by Percy .

basically andi cried the whole time they were out and slept when they were on the driveway , Alexis swore to never babysit ever again .

speaking of Alexis she found a guy , well not any guy she took Eros ( lets pretend he is a primordial ok , ok ) the primordial of love and other stuff i wont talk about , right now they are dating but i think that he is going to propose soon .

Athena completed planet 1 of the Athena universe and is super excited to continue with her work , camp half blood is the same except that Jason and piper are married and they have a little boy called jasper , hazel and frank are engaged , nico and Reyna are still only dating but you never know nico he might pop the question at anytime now , will has found his happiness in nassya , Leo's sister .

andi knows .

she knows that her father is Percy Jackson/chaos and her mother is annabeth chase , she even practices her powers sometimes with her dad .

but what happens when one day she meets an old enemy of her dads ?

A/N : dont judge im not in-the mood to write and i wanted to do something like this for a long time now anyway this chapter is dedicated tomiabug02 to her/his amazing story alpha and omega cool story check it out so till i update again , hope you liked this chapter .