We are back world

A/N : so yup im back enjoy .

so where was i , oh yah we are still in the amazons , annabeth and i decided that we should stop being modern and survive on natural things so i dont know what today is , or umm pretty much anything .

annabeth and i were hunting when i heard something in the high trees above us , " annabeth shush , there is something here " , then the thing descended and well no need to say it picked on the wrong couple , the thing cleared , it was a black panther ( i was going to write pink but chose not to for reasons you will see later ) , well this black panther is making a disturbance so ......... .

" lets kill it seaweed brain " .

" that's what i thought wise girl ".

so lets say that we turned the black panther into a black carpet for our new house ( i didnt pick pink because its gross ) , on our moon we met more than one of those predators , they turned out to be cool carpets , any way its time to go i sense annabeth is getting bored .

of course me being the best husband i am didnt make the honey moon stop at here , i took her to wherever she wanted , we ate chocolate from Switzerland , visited the london eye and big ben and all that  , we went everywhere , and of coarse last but not least i took her to Vince we got on boats and went to churches and discovered everywhere , and one thing i must say it was breath taking .

so here we are in the airport back on American lands , thank zu no me , thank me i am the creator right i get to do that , so the first thing i notice is mom and dad , then surprisingly annabeths dad plus the family and there is athena , i wonder why .

" so how was it ?" my mom asked .

" it was like " i was cut off by annabeth .

" it was so awesome , we went to paris and athenas and brazil and then a quick tour of europe and it was just , just wow ".

i smiled at her reaction , she liked the honey moon good job percy .

" so your staying at your house right ?" aqsked annabeths dad .

" yep " .

i cant help but glance every now and then at athena who was silent all the way and while annabeth was explaining about what we did i got next to my mother in law .

" lady athena , whats wrong ?".

"nothing im just bored ".

" im not so sure , are you ok ?"

" i look at annabeth and see that her half brothers had a normal life while she had hers is just weird , i know she always envied them for the normality , take care of her perseus and take care of her well ".

" of course lady athena , but are you still bored ?".

"yah there is nothing to do on olympus while zues is bragging that he killed you and humans are getting stupider somehow ".

" i guess so do you like to architect like annabeth ".

"of course its i guess crafts you can say ".

" i guess you wont get bored for a long time "

" what are you thinking ?"

" i am chaos true ?"

" yes true "

" then i can create another universe of your design".

" REALLY , oh this will take time ".

" i dont think so , when you finish the design tell me and i will create the athena universe ".

" ooooooh i have to begin now , till next time persues " and she flashed out.

annabeth and i got home finally , annabeth looked green , " annabeth you ok ?".

" i dont know , im going to the bath room ".

"ok "

so that's how i ended up unpacking everything while annabeth is in the bathroom having her "lady time" suddenly the bathroom door burst open and annabeth held a small pregnancy test , " annabeth whats wrong ?".

" percy , I'm pregnant ".

A/N : i have no coment on this , hope you enjoy .