what the hell !

A/N : lol its the week end and i thought that you might want this so , there you go this chappie is dedicated for ...................... poseidonchild83 for following me , see this picture above , i MADE THAT YES I DID but with a little help from my uncle who is super cool , so i think im better than percy when it comes to archery , hope you like this chapter .

............. , I'm not even telling you the name , I'm just going to say that i hate her , i hate her i really do , its the one and only dirt face , Gaea .

we were all like O.O , then dirt face said : " hello , i am Gaea , piodnimal of the earth " and we kept staring .

" what is there something wrong ? ".

" no , there is nothing wrong , take a seat if you want " i said waking up from my daze .

" oh thank you my lord " she said with a smile , uggggghh what the hell , oh yah i forgot that i created the universe .

" no problem Gaea and call me Percy " .

" why Percy ?" she asked .

" that's my name , i prefer Percy over lord or chaos , OK Gaea " .

" OK , um Percy , ugggggh why that name ? why the name of the half blood that was stupid enough to defy me , and was strong enough to defeat me as well , why Percy ?".

" because Gaea I'm Percy Jackson " and i let her see how i really look like ( with everyone who Percy doesn't want them to know they can see him but don't know that he is Percy Jackson , just like with Hermes ) .

lets say that i was so hot that the earth fainted .

so when she got up , " no no this cant be happening , Jackson hit my head hard , Jackson is NOT chaos , Jackson is NOT chaos " .

" what up Gaea ".

" come on i hoped it was a dream , so you are my lord now ?" she said it with so much sorrow i felt bad for her .

" well you don't call me lord ok , Gaea , now this is my daughters shower party unless you want to get turned into a mortal , now beat it " i blow-ed up in her face .

everyone kept staring at me while Gaea cried her way towards the door , " Percy " my mom scolded me , " that was very rude of you young man even if she crashed your daughters party " .

" bbbbuut , she is Gaea " .

" even so ".

" fine i will apologize " i grumpily said .

i found Gaea on a bench in a park alone and i felt instantly bad , i got closer and then she noticed me : " ooooooh hhhellloo my lord " .

" its just Percy Gaea ".

" oookk what someone like you have to do with some little thing like me ?".

"i came here to say im sorry for this and the party i didn't mean it ".

"really " she seamed to smile .

" yes ".

" oh thank you my lor, Percy ".

" you know what about i introduce you to your fellow piodandimal Alexis ".

Alexis shows up .

" hello sister " Alexis said .

" hello , i have heard much about you Alexis ".

" i will leave you two ladies to talk " .

" OK " they said in union .

i got back to whats left of my daughters shower party , oh well it wasn't so bad .

" hey seaweed brain ".

" hey wise girl whats up ".

" you know what you did back there with Gaea was very nice of you and Andy loved it ".

" how do you know that she loved it " i said with sass .

" well i felt the extra love kicking me in the gut ".

" yah i guess " i cant wait till Andy comes and sees what her daddy got her .

A/N : one word , WOW , 1k guys im crying i cant belive this , i love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and extra spicail for anyone who followed me or comented , hope you love this chappie , i know its crappie but its something , i felt bad .