telling the fam

A/N : what up people , my exams begin on the next week so i try to update this week , but most importently how do you guys see the dress ? to me its blue and gold , what do you think ?.

I carried annabeth home because its safer for her and andi and i don't trust anyone or anything , they might do anything to them and i might not survive the hit so i have a pregnant woman on my back aka wise girl + andi .

we arrived to the house , I unlocked the house and well you can say i was surprised , because annabeth whom was sleeping began to stir , and there were all the people that we told about the baby .

and when they saw me they bombed me with questions but then she saw the sleeping annabeth on my back , they parted until i put annabeth in the bed , when got out everyone bombed me with questions about the baby , " whats the gender ? " , " what are you going to name , he she ? " , "how does it feel to be a dad ?" the last one was from jason .

" it feels as if all your hopes have vanished and were replaced with ones that have to do with the baby , a good undemi god life , for annabeth and i to be good parents and everything on my head right now is about the baby , and by the way , its a girl , Andromeda sally Jackson " .

" soooo , when is shower ?" my mom asked .

" i don't know but i want to make it early for annabeth and the baby both to be comfortable so maybe next month or so " .

" yee percy I'm so excited " my mom and hazel and piper said at the same time .

" Yah me too , this is my first child since ever and i want everything to be perfect " .

"of course my lord everything will be planed out , the little princess will have the best shower she will never see " alexis said .

" it will have huge everything " said my dad .

" and fireworks and lots of that " i will let you guess who said that .

" and just being a percababy must be like , WOW right and now with the new powers just WOOOOWW "  Mrs grace to be , yes i know that jason is gonna propose and he told me and i told him to go for it .

" yah i bet its cool being my daughter " i said with a wink .

" but its less cool being your mom " said mom .

" moooooooomm don't embarrass me " i said with a wining voice , and then everyone burst ed laughing .

" not fair " i said with a pout .

" here you go percy " and then my mom handed me a blue cookie .

" ummmm yammy as always " i muffled between bits .

" its extraordinary how she changes your mood with blue cookies its mind blowing " said dad .

" my mom get to do that , because she is my mom " .

" dont i get to do that seaweed brain ?" said the voice from behind which i loved and will love my entire life , my wise girl .

" annabeth any ideas for the shower party ".

A/N : and no andi wont be a horse , hope u enjoy this chappie and again , IM GOING TO HAVE LESS UPDATE PLZZZ DONT HATE ME .