the time

A/N : hi my wonderful readers , special thanks to the people who commented , and yes i mean you irispoterlibrary and Qchronicles , and yes I'm on a troll so here is the next chappie .

yes , yes I'm going to propose to annabeth the ring I'm going to give her has a heart shaped diamond , a sliver band and carved on the inside is  " i would fall in hell for you " , anyway I'm planing on proposing to her on the place where we first kissed , mt st Helen's .

"hey wise girl wanna do something today ".

" no , not feeling like doing anything , do you have ideas seaweed brain ?"

"I'm thinking a date maybe to st mt Helen's , where we first kissed , OK Annie ".

"don't call me Annie , but other than that its OK , but promise me you don't blow it up again or disappear OK seaweed brain ".

"OK , perfect see you at 5 , how about that ?".

"Kay seaweed brain , but do i wear formal or cau".

"annabeth , formal OK we are going to a formal place ".

"but Percy how on earth are we going there , plus we cant get a favor from Hermes , all the gods hate us ".

"annabeth did you forget that your boyfriend is practically the Creator of the universe " i said with a smirk .

"yah i forgot sorry my lord " annabeth said with a smirk .

"don't call me lord annabeth please it makes me feel like I'm Zeus , OK no lord please you are my girlfriend Kay Annie ".

" don't call me Annie " annabeth said with a glare .

"don't call me lord and i wont call you Annie ".

"deal ".

later that day i got ready for the most important day in my life , i wore a black tux with a white shirt and a sea green bow tie that matched my eyes , the ring in my pocket .

i knocked on her room and said " annabeth are you ready , "yep ready seaweed brain , just a sec Alexis is fixing my makeup " . "OK annabeth i well be outside of the apartment " .

"ok , Percy cant wait to see what surprise you have for me ".

i got out side and waited to my lovely girlfriend , the my ADHD started kicking , what if she said no , what then , i shooed the thought , she would never do that right ?.

"hey ready seaweed brain ".

"ready as i will ever be wise girl , lets go ".

we flashed out , to get to mt st Helen's , well no not the exact same mountain , we are going to a restaurant in the mountain , i already booked a table for two , and i told them my special surprise to my special girlfriend soon to be fiance , or i hope .

we were seated to were you can see the crack in the mountain that i made when i was fourteen , "wow Percy this is amazing , how did you plan this ?".

"I'm not always a seaweed brain annabeth " i said with a smirk .

then we kept talking about everything from camp to the gods to my parents , i ordered a stake wile annabeth ordered some salad , While i ate my stake like a whale , like always annabeth ate slowly and kept hiding smirks at how i eat 

"got a problem about how i eat wise girl ?".

"no not at all seaweed brain , just that you eat so fast and your mouth is full and its just odd ".

"oh yah wise girl i love my mouth full but i love you more ".

"cheesy seaweed brain , but i already know that ".

"that's good because i love you more than anything , do you want some drinks ?"

OK , this is part one of my plan , first annabeth notices the gold band in the drink and then i go and kneel and say my lines and hope for the best .

annabeth noticed the gold band finally and said " oh my gods Percy " , and then she notices me kneeling and then i said  " annabeth i have known you scene i was 12 and we were always best friends and then you became my girlfriend and now before i screw up this moment , annabeth will you marry me ?" and i opened the box which in it was the ring  .

annabeths cheeks were now rivers , "yes , yes Percy i want to marry you , yes " , and just then i felt like the happiest man in the world , i finally have my wise girl , "annabeth i love you so much " i whispered to her , " love you too seaweed brain ".

and after this i paid for the food and got out to a walk in the park , we stayed there a while , " Percy when is the wedding ?".

" whenever you want wise girl , lets just enjoy this moment " , this is officially the best day of my life so far .

A/N : yep on cliffie for this one anyway this is addicated to tomblackjack for voting for my story hope you like this chappie , later wattpadians , btw the ring in the media is annabeths ring .