"My baby, My princess." he kiss all over her face and wipe her tears with his thumb.

"I missed you so much." Six and a half month was like hell for him, she was his everything and can't stand if something happen to her.

"I am sorry Oppa." she said hugging him more tightly. Kai shake his head and caressed her hairs.

"It's okay don't be sorry."

"why you love me so much, why you always forgive me, I hurt you so much, i am a bad sister."

"don't say that princess, you are my world, my only family, I can't be mad at you. shh stop crying, oppa is here now."

"what an emotional family drama." hobi whip his tears and look at namjoon who was also crying.

"wake me up when they stop this shit." yoongi wipe his tears and lay down on the couch burying his fave in a pillow.

"hyung" Taehyung call out Kai and he look at him with teary eyes, Kai smile and break the hug and kiss his sister's forehead.

"Taehyung" Kai hug him, taehyung pat his back.

"ah you look like a mess." Taehyung said pulling away. Kai Chuckle.

"It's worth it now my sister is her she will take care of me, right princess?" y/n nodded her head like a kid.

"Am I a ghost to you all?" A voice come from behind y/n turn around and gasp

"Chanyeol."

In a emotional brother sister moment no one noticed him standing there, Chanyeol had a mad expression on his face and he look away dramatically.

"go away don't talk to me." he said.

"okay" y/n shrugged her shoulder and look at her brother. jin snort and yoongi look at her weirdly. Chanyeol gasp when he didn't get the attention of his best friend.

"ya cherry how dear you?" y/n smile sheepishly and stuck her tongue at him.

" I missed you, you know." he pout with puppy eyes, y/n laugh and ran toward him giving him a big hug.

"cherry is a nice name." jimin said.

"ya she looks like one." jungkook said

"but don't you think cherry word suit taehyung more right now?" hobi said.

"ya why is he so red?" jin said with wide eyes.

"he's gonna blast anytime." namjoon gulp.

Taehyung was totally red with jealousy, his hand was clinched in a fist and he was totally ready to throw his hand on Chanyeol .

how dear he touch her.

no taehyung calm down he is her best friend.

you don't want your y/n to get mad at you right?

so shut the fuck up.

BUY WHY IS HE HUGGING HER SO CLOSE.

Taehyung was fighting a battle in his heart like a kid, after a while when they still didn't break the hug, taehyung walk toward them with big steps and nearly throw Chanyeol away from her.

Kai look at him shocked, taehyung wrap his arm around her waist and pull her closer glaring at Chanyeol who was laying on the floor holding his ass.

"hyung I want to announce something."

no shit annoying monkey.

y/n scream in her mind, she was about to stop him but......

"we are married hyung."

"WHAT?" Kai shout with a top of his lung making everyone flinch, well taehyung give him the biggest heart attack of his life, y/n thought that he will be mad but.....

" thank god." Kai sigh in relief.

"y...you are not angry oppa." Kai shake his head and smile.

"why would I? I just want someone who will protect and love you with his life, and taehyung..... I know he will be good for you." taehyung smile widely and hug him suddenly.

"Thank you hyung thank you so much." Kai laugh and pat his back.

"but if you hurt her I swear." Kai said showing him his fist that he will be dead. taehyung throw his hand in air in defense.

" never, she is my queen. my love I will die but I will never hurt her." Taehyung pull her closer and kiss her forehead. Kai smile looking at both of them but his smile soon drop when he saw something.

"wait a minute." everyone look at him confused when he walk toward y/n, he lift her chin up and his eyes popped out.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS."

"hyung is dead."

"Rest in peace Kim Taehyung."

"There once was a devil and he fall for an angel"

" we pray for his poor soul"

____________________________________

[Edited]

him and his duality is no joke