Maybe I can't ever be her like I've always wished, I will be patient. All I can do now is sit down and work with what I have. I jot down the letters on my whiteboard, it squeaks with every stroke while they all sit and watch till I went up to the front. I waltz nonchalantly, it'll have to do.

"If this gets rejected, I'm not sure what else I could possibly come up with,"

1...

2...

3...

I lift the board to face them, after that, no noise whatsoever, either that or the sound was being drowned out by a thump in my eardrums, beating as if it were an animal trapped behind bars. For a second I hesitate to speak, but I gulp down the lump in my throat.

"Leliel"

"Seems like you've had a sort of realization like Midoriya, care to expound further to the class?" Midnight directs it to me and proceeds to nod in an attempt to encourage me. I lay my eyes on her for a bit longer until I let out a softly deflated sigh.

"Angel of night," it was awfully weird to have them sit there so silently listening with not a single word to be said,"someone who shines their brightest in the darkness, not quite as brilliant as the sun but possesses a rather subtle glow, like the moon."

"Pretty perfect don't you think?" The teacher speaks again but this time directed her attention with outstretched arms to my classmates. I was quite taken aback at how they erupted into cheers. A wash of relief came over me, at least now it's over.

"It suits you so well (Y/N)!!" The girl who was pink head to toe exclaimed to me, almost jumping out of her seat and pumping her fist into the air. There were a lot of supportive comments, I didn't expect them to act this way, what an odd group.

"I'd have to agree, it's such a charming name," Ms.Midnight spoke as she gave me a nod of approval for me to go back to my seat. I rest my chin in my palm and like always I stared off into space, thinking. There was this feeling, it's odd to explain. I can't quite put my finger on it, it was so unfamiliar I couldn't name it or think of a word to describe it best. It wasn't unpleasant, it was different.

It felt nice,

But I keep my lips shut and the words to express it were left on my tongue.

How stupid it would've sounded.

I must be mistaken.

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we'll go back to talking about internships," I lost my train of thought as Mr.Aizawa began to discuss again. "They will last for a week, as for where you'll have them, those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists so you can choose from them yourself." What a hassle having to look through so many of those, "those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They will work in different places and have different specialties."

"For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains," Midnight said to further explain Mr.Aizawa's point.

"Think carefully before you choose," then papers were being passed to us just like with the whiteboards and markers. My brain couldn't comprehend the amount of agencies were listed, before I could skim through it all the bell rang on queue. "Turn in your choices before the weekend." My eyes were getting heavy, if I reach a further level of tiredness I'm sure I'll go insane. Even just for a few minutes where I can shut them, it'll help that pounding in my head.

I happened to stay in the classroom during lunch and the echoing of people's voices were going in one ear and out the other even if I had my eyes closed. I guess there really isn't a point in going to the mess hall when I don't even eat anything. Now I actually am awake, how annoying.