Chapter 9

————-
In my dreams,
I always find my way back to you
————-
When I was younger we had a koi pond in our backyard. One day, my favourite one passed away, as an unknowledgeable little girl I cried. My father was there to comfort me and I just had to ask him a question.

"Dad, why do the best ones have to die?" I said in between sobs. He just smiled to himself and responded with a question for me.

"When you're in a garden (Y/N), which flower do you pick first?" I take a moment to respond, when I think back on it, it was a foolish answer.

"The most beautiful one of course!" I said with confidence, almost enough to stop my crying.

"Exactly"

What he said even happened to him.

He was matchless from the others in the garden. He was right, he got picked too,

By deaths hands.
————-
(Y/N) P.O.V
I look at him straight in the eye, his scarlet orbs pierced into me while he held his numbed arm. Blood still coated the once white bandages and trailed down my face.

"Reequip" I hold out my hand, a spear shapes it's way into reality. The atmosphere was heavy and my grasp was tight.

1.... It twirls through my fingers and the metal hits the ground.

2.... I raise my hand pointing it to his still figure.

3.... I gave him another unhinged smirk

"Spear prison"

Darkness emerged from the floor below him and creates a magic ring.He attempts to step out but stumbled backwards when spears start to materialize from the markings in the circle.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!? WHAT ARE YOU A WITCH!?!" He tries to explode one of the weapons that incased him but it ended in it not working out. I spin the spear in my hand again and lift it from the ground.

"Hell's blast" It makes contact with the floor, this time having a moment of silence until Bakagou's screams were heard. What seems to be black fire shoots up from where he stood. Once it stopped he almost looked as crazy as me. Like before he used his grenade like garment, unfortunately for me he did manage to break through my binding.

He grabs onto my arm and swung me over his shoulder, I'm surprised he was even able to do it seeing one of his arms were immobile. In midair I try to trip him with the end of my spear. His leg buckled from the force that I put in attempt to make him fall. I take this chance to retreat back and wait for his next move.

He sprints toward me I rotate to land a full swing also taking jabs at his sides. I'm guessing he got frustrated so he made an explosion in my face as a distraction. Bakagou's a hothead but I have to admit he is pretty smart. Using the explosion from earlier he makes it so he can maneuver himself overhead and hit me from behind.

The pain washed over my body, my hand dragged on the ground from the impact as I moved back.

"YOU INFURIATE ME EVEN MORE THAN THAT DAMN NERD!!!" He charges at me again, I glance to the side of me and bolted to the next hallway. Hoping that I'll lose him to give me some time to rest, I felt light headed from blood loss and using my quirk to much. I continue running until his incoherent yelling stopped. I press my back against the wall to try and make as little noise as possible.

I roll my hands in a somewhat strange motion to create crows. They rested on my arms until I gave them the command to find my teammates and help them since they're taking awfully long.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM ME BITCH!?!! ONCE I FIND YOU, I'LL BLOW YOU TO BITS!!" His voice became closer and closer I tried to erase my breathing in hopes he wouldn't hear me. My mind went spinning after I went flying through the air due to an explosion from the wall that I pressed my back against. I coughed up blood after the impact, great new scars on my body.