"I want to watch Lights out"

"I also want 'IT'..Damn! Don't you agree with me that it is the most scary movie as how that scary circus man cutting those arms off from the man?"

"Ew! I hate seeing bloody movie!"

"Actually I'm scared of ghost" Sunoo said while hugging his best friend who pat his head. "Its not that I'm scared of them but i hate seeing the freaky shocking scene or when the ghost popping out from somewhere else suddenly but it was always the best scene tho. I don't want to have heart attack"
Jake continue after Sunoo that makes the other stares at the Aussie boy

"Same for me too but i love watching horror movies and others getting scared of the ghost" Jungwon says as he smile at his own words while Jay glance at the boy in disbelief.

"I didn't" Niki sip his tea and his hyungs drop their jaws at the maknae's words. "You're not scare of ghost?" Sunoo ask with widening eyes. "Not at all" Niki reply as Sunoo cover his mouth "wows!"

"Come on, let's finish our dinner and our annoying assignments. we'll watch the movies at 9 or 10 okay?"

"Sure!!"

Sunghoon end up washing the dishes and Sunoo help swiping the floors while the others prepare for their assignments and movies. Jake quickly order the pizzas and drinks, paying up all the bills by himself knowing that the jacket is more expensive than the food prices. He didn't want Sunghoon end up losing his money again because of Jay witnessing their cute moment.

Time skip on 9:30....

Heesung sit at the corner of the coach as Sunoo sit next to him. Jungwon also sat beside Sunoo as Niki sit in the middle of Jungwon and Jay. Meanwhile Sunghoon and Jake sit in the small sofa together making the other curious in their head.

First....everyone were sitting in straight pose waiting for the movie to start and that's when the pizzas arrived at the exact moment. They watch the most scariest movie and I don't know which one are they watching okay? Don't ask me..

Heesung stare at the wide big screen in wide eyes without moving his body while Sunoo hold his arms whenever the ghost shocked the characters. "I'm scared Hyung *cries* " Heesung quickly take the younger's hand and hold it tight, trying his best to comfort the boy.

Jay sometimes close his eyes whenever the shocking scene happened, he hold the armrest tightly but that things really didn't help him. Niki who have another thought suddenly stood up from his seat, startled Jay even more..

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to poop, don't disturb me"

"Ah..Okay"

There is a wide distance between Jay and Jungwon. The American boy didn't want to look like he's afraid of the ghost. So he just sit still on his seat, while Jungwon pull up his blanket whenever the ghost appeared in the screen.

Sunghoon sneak his hand around Jake's slim waist but the Aussie boy felt awkward and he pull off the icyboy's hand away from his waist."I'm fine..I..I didn't scared of ghost"

"Yeah" Sunghoon still smile at the boy and continue watching the movie. Jake felt more awkward, afraid he will make his roommate feel sad. But maybe the ghost in the scene understand his situation. So, the ghost suddenly scare the daylight out of the main character on the screen including the boys on the dorm. Jake screams loudly and hide his face on Sunghoon's chest while the penguin also quickly hold the boy in his embrace.

And at the exact moment...Jay fly over to Jungwon who's also get freaking out because of the scary scene but his reactions change when Jay hide behind him. "Zzay hyung? Are you afraid of ghost too?"

"Huh? Me? No..I'm not hehe"

"Then...I'm scare, can I hug you?"

Oh shit my damn weak heart is melting! "Ah..y-yeah sure, come here" Jay put his arms around the boy and pull him closer, his heart race became faster and he forget that he is scared of the ghost, paying too much attention on Jungwon who lean forward on his chest.

Heesung and Sunoo was still holding each others hands and they both screams loudly when the lights turn off. Yes, everyone in the living room freaks out because of all the lights being switched off.

The lights turn on again..the boys stare each others and Niki came back with his blank face but having a hidden mischievous expression. The maknae sit in the middle of Sunoo and Jungwon as all the boys hugging each other with their own roommates except Niki.

"Niki-ah~ are you the one that turn off the lights?" Sunoo ask while pouting his lips as Niki shook his head "No I didn't, I'm in the bathroom" but his expression shows that he's trying not to laugh.

"Don't do that again okay? Even Jay almost fainted when you turn off the lights"

"Okay okay I'm sorry" Niki laughs at all of his hyungs position. Sunghoon hug Jake protectively while Jay and Jungwon hugging each other without making a space between their bodies. But Niki's smile faded slowly when he saw Heesung and Sunoo holding each other hands tightly like there is no tommorow.

Lights off and darkness fill up the whole dorm again

"N-Niki! Did you turn off the light a-again?"

"What? Me? I'm right beside you, how can i turn off all the lights while sitting in here?"

"Oh yeah right!"

Everyone tensed...

"But then....w-who turn off t-the lights?"

Suddenly, all the lights switched on and brightness fill up the dorm again, but it didn't stop

It's flickering by Itself

The lights start flicker and make all the boys screams loudly and cries out...

Who's that?

|||||||||\\\\\|||||||||\\\\\\\\|||||||||\\\\\||||||

Lol...I'm sorry if this chapter is annoying or boring😆

Thanks for still reading this book and waiting for me till today. I appreciated it so much. Glad to know you like and vote for my book

I'll try my best on every chapters😊

Love ya all♡♡♡