The END!!!! Pt.2

I wake up. The sun is shining through the blinds of the room. I groan. I had a huge headache. I remember what happened. I take my phone from the table next to my bed. I had a lot of missed calls and text messages from Henry. 

I sigh.

I trudge downstairs and make myself some coffee.

I sit down and slowly drink it.

I needed to go home. I needed to talk to Babe, or someone. Anyone. But I couldn't stay here. I go upstairs and grab my phone and backpack. I quickly rush out of the house and I see a taxi coming down the street. 

I wave it down and it stops in front of my house. 

I quickly get in.

"Hey, can you bring me to the airport?" I ask digging through my bag for some money.

"Hey Hailey." I hear a familiar voice say.

I look up and see Henry. His eyes were red and puffy. As if he was crying.

"Hey." I say awkwardly. "What are you doing here?"

"Um, I was passing the neighborhood and I remembered that I might have to wipe your memory." Henry says.

"Oh. I mean, I kinda don't want my memory wiped, but just so you know, your secret's safe with me." I whisper.

"Thanks." he says. "I'll talk to Ray." 

I nod.

We sit in silence as the taxi drives around town.

We pull up in front of Junk-N-Stuff.

"Well this is me." Henry says.

He starts to get out of the car.

"Henry-" I say.

"Yeah?" he says turning his attention towards me.

"I'm really sorry." I say again.

"I know. But I trust you made the right decision." he says before leaving the car.

I sit in silence as the taxi driver drives me to the airport. We finally get there and I give the driver his money and leave. 

I board the plane and I soon arrive back in New York.

I take the subway home and call Babe over.

She enters my room.

"Hey." I say.

"Where were you last night?" she asks.

"Uh, Swellview." I say.

"Why?" she asks sitting down next to me.

"I needed to break up with him." I say tearing up as I remember what happened.

"Oh, I'm so sorry sweetie." Babe says hugging me.

"I thought it was the right thing to do, you know, since we have different lives, live really far away from each other. And when I was at that party for Joss Moss. I didn't feel anything." I say.

"But you don't think it's the right decision anymore because?" Babe asks.

"Henry got me thinking. Did I really make the right decision?" I ask looking at Babe.

"Well, you had some points to why you thought it was the right thing to do, but Hails, when you were with Henry I've never seen you so happy in your entire life." she says.

I look down.

"I mean, I've seen you happy like excited and everything, but you glowed. Like Henry completed your life." she says.

I sigh.

"Thank you." I say hugging Babe.

"Anything for my bestie." she says.

Babe walks out of my room, which left me to think about my life decisions...

A/N: I think I'm done. I don't know. Is this not a good enough ending? Please let me know. 

Anyway, thank you everyone for reading my book. I am working on some other books but they will not be released anytime soon. I honestly loved this book and I thought it was going to last longer but as time went on I didn't think that this was working out. Anyway, I love you all and stay safe!