The END!!! Pt. 1

A/N: This is the part I have been dreading. I love everyone so much! Thank you for all the support and reading my books. This will be one of the last chapters... maybe. Anyway enjoy!

I go back to New York after Joss's party. I was kinda tired so I fall asleep the moment I get home. I had a dream about me and Henry things were just really awkward and I didn't feel like I loved him like my boyfriend but as a friend I never see. It just didn't seem natural. I couldn't live under this burden anymore.

The next day

I wake up and remember my dream. I quickly text Henry.

h: hey I'm coming to Swellview. We need to talk.

H: ok. I need to talk to you too.

I fell a chill go down my back as I read Henry's text. What if he wants something. Like to ask me to move to Swellview or something? I start to panick.

I slowly start to calm down and relax.

I quickly grab my backpack and keys. I take a cab to the airport. I board the jet and make myself a cup of water.

We land and everything and I take a cab to Henry's house.

As I get out of the cab Henry comes out of the house. As if he was waiting for me. I nervously sigh and take a deep breath. I walk up to Henry as he meets me halfway.

"Hey." I greet.

"Hey." He greets back.

"What did you want to talk about?" Henry asks.

I sigh.

"Henry, I can't do this." I finally say looking down.

"Do what?" He asks.

"This." I breath.

"I still don't understand." Henry says taking my hands.

"Us." I say looking up at him.

"Us?" He says confused.

I nod sadly.

"Don't do this." He says lifting my chin to kiss me.

I pull away.

"Henry, I barely knew you when we first met. And the second time we met, you basically kidnapped me and my friends. And then we started dating and everything was getting too stressful. And then we didn't feel the same when we were at Joss's party. Like...we didn't connect anymore. We lost the spark.' I say now crying.

"I know it was hard but we love each other right?" Henry asks.

I nod.

"But, we have different lives. And I do love you. Which is why I'm about to do the most heart breaking thing I've ever done." I say.

"No please. Hailey don't do this." Henry pleaded.

"I'm so sorry, Henry. Goodbye." I say kissing his knuckle.

I turn and start walking down the street.

I decided it was too late too go back to New York so I head to my house.

I unlock the door and sink to the ground. I cry into my knees.

I pull out my phone and call my mom. I tell her that I need to talk to Hudson.

Hb: Hello?

h: Hudson?

Hb: Hailey? Are you crying?

h: can you tell mm I'm not coming home until tomorrow?

Hb: Sure Hails.

h: Thank you.

I hang up the call.

I trudge my feet to my room and quickly fall asleep.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. I've kinda been procrastinating and wondering if I should do another Disney sitcom book. Also I'v kinda been dreading this chapter. An mostly school. But I will update more because I'm getting my computer, so I don't have to type from my phone anymore. Anyway, thank you guys for reading my book and. Hope you enjoy the many more I have in store for the future! Luv u all! Byeee!