He's Back

I wake up. It has been a week since me and Henry broke up. I was still kinda sad but I have been going back to work. I get ready and text Babe to meet me outside my house. Hudson already left the house which was strange. He must have met up with Trip or something.

I exit my house with some yogurt for Babe and a granola bar for me. Babe walks up to me and takes the yogurt I hand her a spoon out of my backpack and we head to the subway.

"How have you been holding up?" asks Babe.

"I don't know, sometimes I feel fine and sometimes I feel like I'm on my period." I say taking another bite of my granola bar.

"Well, I think you should go and talk to him." says Babe taking a price of my granola bar and sprinkles it into her yogurt.

"I'm not going to do that until I'm ready." I state giving her the rest of my granola bar.

"I guess." says Babe.

"Hey, let's go get coffee. I kinda need it." I say yawning.

"Did you sneak out last night?" asks Babe with a serious look.

"Yeah, I just need a breather sometimes." I say.

"Yeah okay, but do you really need to do it at night?" asks Babe.

"I feel more alone and free at night." I explain.

"That's not very safe." says Babe as we exit the subway.

"Look at miss responsible over here." I say poking her.

"I just don't want you to get hurt. And I want you to be happy." she says with a knowing look.

"Yeah okay." I laugh as we enter the coffee shop.

We get our coffees and walk down the block to Game Shakers. As we enter the building we stop in front of the doors and stay in the lobby. We see Double G screaming and waving around a churro. We both take a sip of our coffee.

Suddenly out of nowhere Kenzie scares us. Me and Babe both spit out our coffee.

"Wow, did you guys not like your coffee?"

"No, we did like it, until you scared it out of our mouths." said Babe wiping her lip.

"What are you guys doing out here?" asks Kenzie.

"We were about to go in when we saw Dub in there screaming and waving a churro around like this." I explain then copy Double G's movements.

We both begin to walk out. When Kenzie grabs us and says,

"Let's just go in there and if they start talking about anything insane we'll leave." says Kenzie.

"Ugh, fine." says Babe. Kenzie drags her in there but I stay outside because I know for a fact that Dub is talking about something insane. The dudes not normal.

We all walk back outside. We stay in the lobby and wait.

After a few minutes we here Dub leave. We peek back in through the window. 

"Okay, they're gone." says Babe.

We walk in.

"Okay, okay, boys! Let's gt to work and start making some games!" announces Kenzie.

"Hey, look what Bunny left!" says Hudson picking something off the couch.

"Yeah, be careful with that." warns Trip.

"What's that thing for?" asks Kenzie.

"I'll show ya." says Hudson waving it around his head. Me Tip and Babe all move to the side.