The Trip

Hailey's POV

I woke up and my mom and dad were waiting for me downstairs. As I loaded my bags into the car. Hudson comes out of the house, still in his pajamas, and hugged me. I get into the car and we drive off to the airport.

We arrive at the airport and my dad helps me unload all of my bags. I say goodbye and go into the airport. I was told by Double G to go to the front desk and tell them this secret code he wrote on a piece of paper. I pull the paper out of my pocket and go to the front desk.

I walk up to the lady and look at the paper. Reluctantly I say,

"Double G is the best in the whole world even better than Snoop Dog."

The lady gives me and nod and signals  me that she will be right back. A new lady comes out with the lady.

"This will be your personal assistant. She is going to show you to the jet." said the lady.

"Oh, thank you so much." I say.

The new lady grabs my luggage and we start walking. We finally arrive at the jet. It was a huge plane with Double G's initials on the side of it. We enter the plane. It looked the same as all the other times I've been on it. The assistant lady left the jet and it took off.

2 hours later

I arrive in Swellview. I get out of the plane and a taxi is waiting for me. A man comes an loads my things in the taxi. As we drive off I text Charlotte.

H: Hey Char I am coming. What's ur address?

C: Hey Hails, I am staying at a friends house and they offered to have us over. I will text you the address right now?

H: What? I'm confused.

C: I will explain later

H: Okay

Charlotte: xxx Swellview Dr.

I tell the driver the address. 10 minutes later we arrive at the house. It was a nice looking house. The taxi driver helps me take all of my bags out. I thank him and leave him a tip. I walk onto the porch. I ring the doorbell and a boy around my age answers it.

"Hello, my name is Hailey. Is Charlotte here?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah. Who are you?" asks the boy.

"Um, I just said my name is Hailey." I say confused.

"Yeah I know that but what are you doing at my house and how do you know Charlotte?" asks the boy.

"Well I was born here but when I was 8 my family moved to New York. And Charlotte was my best and only friend. And I am here to visit Charlotte for my birthday. She told me she was staying with you guys and told me to come here." I explain.

Charlotte comes to the door.

"Oh hey Hailey." said Charlotte.

"Hi long time no see." I said hugging her.

"Okay I'm confused." said the boy.

"Oh Henry this is Hailey, Hailey this is Henry. She's the one I was telling you about." said Charlotte.

"Ohhhh!" said Henry.

A young girl around the age of 12 comes to the door.

"Charlotte when is that girl coming- oh, sorry I think that's her, I assume." said the girl.

"Oh yeah, this is Hailey. Piper meet my childhood girl best friend." said Charlotte.

"Hey." I say as I shake her hand.