Henry's Birthday

After me and Henry got back together he went back to Swellview. I promised I would visit as much as I could. And he promised he would tell me if he has to do any flirting or stuff like that for work.

Anyway, I was at work and Babe and Kenzie were talking about the new game. I didn't really pay attention since I only do advertising and I know Kenzie sends me an email about almost everything. So instead I was sitting on the couch texting Henry. He was sending really cute things like,

H: I miss u!😘

and

H: I wish I was there to hug u.💋💕

I blush at the cuteness. I guess everyone noticed so they surround me. I look up innocently. They all give me that knowing look.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh, nothing." says Babe.

"Yeah, we were just curious about your boyfriend." says Kenzie smiling.

"Well, he's fine. And I have to go to Swellview this weekend for his birthday." I tell them.

"Ooh." says Trip.

"Is there going to be cake?" asks Hudson.

I roll my eyes.

"Yes Hudson, he said his dad is getting him a Diaz Leches cake." I tell them.

"Whoa!" says Hudson.

I giggle.

"That's so many leches." says Trip.

"Yeah okay." I say. I turn to Babe.

"So tell me, how was your date with Blake?" I ask.

"OMG! It was fantastic. We have so much in common." she says.

"Good for you!" I gush.

"Hey Kenzie, if you guys are going to post the new game I need that email by tomorrow." I say walking towards the door.

"Yeah okay, but where are you going?" asks Kenzie.

"Oh, I need to buy a present for Henry so I'm gonna call his sister and Charlotte to ask them what he likes." I tell them.

They nod. They both knew how much this gift giving thing was to me. I walk out the door. I start to head to the subway. I quickly put in my earphones so I could talk without holding my phone to my ear. I call Piper first. SHe quickly picks up.

P: Hey Hailey what's up?

h: Hey Piper! I'm coming to Swellview for Henry's birthday and I don't know what to get him.

P: Oh that's easy he has always wanted autographed from the Rock or Kevin Hart. Or a girl option is Selena Gomez.

A/N: Because Jace Norman's celebrity crush is Selena Gomez if you didn't know

h: okay thank you

P: Byeee!

h: bye

I hang up. I guess I needed to call Dwayne and Kevin. I didn't want to call Selena because I know she's kinda busy right now.

I call Charlotte next maybe she could give me some advice on something that I could get Henry from the mall.

C: Hey Hails!

h: Hey Char. I need your help.

C: okay. shoot.

h: I need your help for a gift for Henry like something I could buy at the mall and not with my personal connections.