Danger Games Part 1

Hailey's POV

Babe and Kenzie asked me to go get them popcorn as they worked on a new game as I walked back into Game Shakers I saw Babe, Kenzie, Hudson and Trip on the floor.

"Hey guys I brought your- Yup, I work with geniuses." I say as I take some popcorn. Hudson starts doing his cute giggle and the rest of them groan by being hit in the face with bags swinging from a pole.

They all recover and got back to work. We were testing out ideas because we have a deadline and we have to get a new game idea.

"Okay we have been in this situation before, and we can get out of it. So Trip do you have any ideas of what our new game could be?" says Kenzie.

"I have one idea." says Trip.

"Okay shoot." I say sitting down next to my brother.

"Maybe we could-" begins Trip.

"TRRRRIIIIIPPPPPPPP!" screams Double G.

"What dad? We're kinda busy." says Trip standing up to go to to his dad.

"I am having a meeting." says Doub.

"YEAH HE'S HAVING A MEETING!" shouts Ruthless.

"Hi Ruthless!" I say as I wave to him.

"HI HAILEY! HOW ARE YOU ON THIS FINE DAY?" shouts Ruthless.

I walk up to him and say,

"I'm good." really calmly.

"THAT'S GOOD." shouts Ruthless once more as I go into the lobby area.

My phone starts ringing and it was a call from Henry. I kinda got excited but I didn't know why he was calling.

h: Hello?

H: Hey Hailey!

h: Oh hey Henry. How goes it?

H: Good. And you?

h: well I am at work right now but I don't think they need my help just yet.

I look through the doors and I see Kenzie and Babe trying to stop my brother from running back into the bag pole.

H: Hailey? You still there?

h: Oh yeah I'm sorry.

H: I gotta go so talk to you later.

h: Later.

I hang up and walk back inside. Babe and Kenzie eventually give up and just let him run into the pole of bags. They walk over to me. Great just what I need.

"Who were you talking to out there?" asks Babe.

"Oh you know my...mom." I say obviously lying.

"Yeah cause a conversation with you mom is really awkward and consists of you twirling your hair." says Kenzie as she crosses her arms.

"Oh I didn't know you guys saw that." I say awkwardly.

"Oh come on Hailey it's a glass door, we can see through it." says Babe.

"You can't prove that!" I say quickly as I plop down on the couch.

"You were obviously talking to him! It's been weeks!" says Kenzie as she sits across me.

"Yeah tell us what he said!" gused Babe sitting down next to Kenzie.

"He just asked me how I was doing." I shrugged.

"You should totally date him."said Kenzie.

"How? I live here, in New York and Henry lives in Swellview." I sigh.