Chapter 3

Sammy.
"Hey sammy!" I said.
"Hey ALIgator" he said, making me chuckle. Sammy and I are really close friends but he's like another older brother to me. "I thought you were in Orlando, what are you doing here?" I said, confused.
"Yeah, but I needed to finish a song with Nate."
"Ali!" Oh! I forgot about my drink.
"Oh, well my plane is leaving in a couple minutes, I got to go." I said, rushing.
"See you there!" Sammy said, loud enough for me to hear. I give my ticket to the girl and find my seat on the plane. Ahhhh...Finally.

•Skipping Plane Ride•

I just got off the plane and texted Monique.
A- I'm in Orlando.
M- have fun!❤️
A- I'll try.
After that I called JJ
*Ring* *Ring*
"Hello?"
"Hey, my plane just got off the plane. Are you here?" I said, while I try looking for him.
"Yea- I see you! Turn around." I turn around and see him with Gilinsky.
"Okay. Bye" I said and hung up. I walk towards them and give both of them a hug. "Hey guys!" I said.
"Hey" they both said at he same time.
JJ grabs my bags and we start walking to the ca- limo. "Why did you guys bring a limo?" I asked.
"It was the only one we had." Gilinsky said. He opens the door me while JJ puts my bags in the trunk. "Thank you" I said, he nodded with a small smile.
JJ gets in and start to talk. "Ali, you're going to be sharing a room with Lox and Lauren." He said, I nodded. Lauren is my brothers girlfriend, she's a brunette with dark blue eyes. She's also very nice and sweet.

•at the hotel•

"Here's your key card for your room" he said, while giving me a card with a '567' on it. "Okay, thanks" I said and walk away with my bags. I get in the elevator and press level 5. I was waiting while the awkward elevator music was playing.
*DING*
I walk out and start looking for room. Okay, '564'...'565'...'566'... Aha! '567'. I put my card in and wait until it turns green. I open the door to see 2 smiling faces looking at me. "Ahhhhhhhh" they scream, while running towards me.
"Oh my gosh! I miss you guys!" I screamed, hugging them.
"We need a girls night!" Lauren screamed, while jumping up and down.
"YASS-"
"Woooaahh!! What's with all the screaming?!" A very tall guy with brown hair and blue eyes, said.
"Oh Nash!" NASH! That's his name! I remember watching some of his vines. "This is Ali, Johnso-"
"Johnson's sister." Nash continued. Soon, 7 other guys walk in...